Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 WCKCC Schedule

For a color coded list of these meets, see our web site page: 2008 WCKCC Schedule

Hope to see you at some of these events. WCKCC website (wckcc.org)

·
Registered
110 Posts
What are the details of the Leggett/ HWY1 drive?

Paul

·
Registered
492 Posts
We have moved the WCKCC Central Coast Fort Hunter Liggett/Hwy 1 weekend meet from March 8th to April 11,12,13.
I will be posting details soon. I really hope you come so I can share some cool roads with you in my neck of the woods.

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Cal Summer Solstice Rim of the World Drive and Ice Cream details posted

We've got our voyage all planned to celebrate the first days of summer...

We'll wind our way through the Mountains of Southern California from the Inland Empire to the Eagle Rock area. We'll even drive along the San Andreas Fault rift valley on the fault itself.

We'll end at a very special place in Southern California, Galco's Old World Grocery and Soda-pop Stop.

Check out the following thread for details:
Hope to see you for Brunch and some beautiful mountain roads! :cool:

And don't forget that we're heading to the Drive-in Movies in each of our districts, Northern, Central, and Southern on July 5. (More details on that one later)...

·
Super Moderator
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Links to Drive-in nights and California's Dragon Tail

Hi folks,

I've updated the links to the Drive-in Movie Nights, and to our July 12 California 's Dragon Tail meet.

Hope to see you at one of these events soon! :thumbs:

Oh, the sign-up deadline for the So Cal Drive-in BBQ dinner sign-up is 11:30 PM July 2. :cool:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Fall Colors Run

I was wondering since we have gone to Yosemite 2 times in the past year if we could make it a Hope Valley run this fall? I would be happy to plan the event the only problem is, I have my home opening hockey game for the date planned!! I am sooooooooo not missing my hockey home opener. So if we can move it either to the weekend of the 11th or the 25th of October would be great. So let me know if this would be okay and I will start planning it. Attached are some pictures I took of Hope Valley in 2006.
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f33/wckcc-fall-run-hope-valley-25525/#post335280

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sounds good to me.
It is great that we have members of our WCKCC family that are willing to lead and orginize events for us. We experienced this on quite a few occasions this year and our proud of the results.
Can you give us more details on Hope Vallry. It looks beautiful but I have never heard of it.
Thanks Barb and Ed,
Sal

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Xmas Open House

We've had a date change to the Xmas Open House - it will be held on Dec 14 instead of Dec 13. The time's the same; 1PM to 6PM and it looks like a we'll add a short cruise to see some Christmas lights.

Those so inclined are encouraged to add a Christmas touch to thier cars (wreaths, lights, Santa hats, etc.)

A formal announcement will go on the Pacific forum threads following the Lafayette run.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts