Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 Saturn Sky Hydro Blue, 2.4L, manual, original owner, 7,624 miles, mint condition

One of only 89 Hydro SE’s produced

2009 Hydro Blue Limited Edition Saturn Sky, 
Born April 24, 2009, 
2.4L, 5 Speed Manual
, Monsoon 6-disc/XM
, Black Leather Seats with matching blue trim
, Aluminum Trunk closeouts
, Billet engine fluid covers
New Pirelli Pzero Nero tires, Optima Red battery. Custom fitted car cover.

$20,000 - Pittsburgh, PA

Font Vehicle registration plate Publication Paper Monochrome Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car Wood Gas Tints and shades Font Rectangle Hood Automotive design Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
7,202 Posts
Nice looking car. A location is always helpful.

·
Registered
330 Posts
These photos seem a couple of years old. But dang, that car looks mighty fine !

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These photos seem a couple of years old. But dang, that car looks mighty fine !
The odometer and tire pictures are new. The others are a couple years old. I‘lol try and get new pics Monday after I take it in for inspection.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated with current photos.

Reactions: RedOne07

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

I don't know if anyone is keeping tabs anymore, but I purchased a 2009 manual, hydro blue, all original, in mint condition with 3500 miles in 2018 in CT. It is registered in RI now with 4500 miles. Love this car and one of many who wish GM would make a new one. It was originally purchased in PA and ended up in storage for 6 years in CT.

VIN# 1G8MD35B39Y107957 Any idea where mine is in the 1 to 89 order?

Thank you

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So, Carvana is offering 16K

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold to Carvana and then sold again almost immediately. Would love to know who ended up with her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sold to Carvana and then sold again almost immediately. Would love to know who ended up with her.
Did you get Carvana quote online or in person? I have a Yellow Redline with 16k. Never saw a wet road, ever. Spotless, inside and out. Carvana offer is stupid low, and wondering if it is something they need to see to put a real offer on?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
You should also try CarMax. We sold my daughter's car to them about 18 months ago (before car prices got stupid), and they gave us far more than I expected. Significantly more than book value, even though it had a Check Engine light on.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I bought my Solstice at Carmax. Loved the 2 week test drive, best way to get to know your ca. But I think by now Kappas are too old, they don't sell them anymore at the Carmax dealerships, think they do buy them and then sell them at auction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts