Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to clear my garage for a new car and unfortunately this one drew the short stick. I’m an older guy - never race or abuse my cars. Take very good care of them and always garaged. This one is automatic and is in original condition. It’s has the factory Bluetooth (I believe not available on prior models). I have the metal chrome set but never installed it. Same for the performance chip, all of which comes with the car. Has new Pirelli PZero tires and new battery. Car is in Jacksonville Florida.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are on this board, you know the value of this car. I’m not looking to make a kill on selling it. Make me a fair offer and you can have it. Make me a lowball offer and we get nowhere.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you are on this board, you know the value of this car. I’m not looking to make a kill on selling it. Make me a fair offer and you can have it. Make me a lowball offer and we get nowhere.
On that note, there have been people on this board that think that since they owned it it must be worth more. So....
Also the prices vary on location, time of year and so on. It is better to ask than ASSume.
And good day to you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Nasher, I know what you mean. There’s sentimental value and reality value. I just got an offer from Carvana for $10K. I think that’s too low and will have hard time letting go of it for that price. I’m thinking $12K is a win-win price, no?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Love the paint. I Have not seen that color in person actually.

·
Super Moderator
6,107 Posts
Dark Ming Blue Metallic was for 2007-8.
It was replaced in 2009 by All Terrain Blue(GM), Evening Blue(Sky), Deep(Solstice)

:thumbs:

It is interesting that the Sky was assigned a different color name for the new color:
Dark Ming Blue Metallic = Midnight Blue​
All Terrain Blue = Evening Blue​
While the Solstice has two different colors named Deep, depending on year.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
MING! must be tri coat has metallic in name. Hard to see the paint reflecting little metal bits of fleck. Same for Ruby Red looks best in the sunlight.

This one great job capturing the sparkle shimmer

·
Registered
11 Posts
I believe that is EVENING BLUE. A fairly rare color only available in 2009. I would expect a nice car like this to bring around $17,400 or so. Are the fenders/quarter panels cracked? Does the top have any wear spots?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Our 2007 Ming Blue (metallic) sparkles beautifully in direct sunlight. My wife and I both love the color scheme with the all black interior and chrome wheels, but I think my wife loves it even more than me.

JBPatents, good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just came back to the board and saw the comments. Thanks everyone for the comments. To reply to some: no cracks no dings, just great shape Inside out. Color is really beautiful. I have several cars and drives this one only for pleasure when weather allows. It always draws attention. My original plan was to sale/trade it when I get my new C8. But as time went by I realize that I’m getting a bit too old to sit so low, and decided to pass on a C8. Instead I got a Genesis G90. I know, old men car, but then... I am.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Once you consider a large sedan over a C8, I think you officially qualified as old man.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts