Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest issue of Road & Track reports the Opel GT to be sporting a 200hp turbocharged engine not yet available in the Sky from which it is based. They also seem to imply that there are many other changes between the Sky and the GT and that the Sky may get these changes down the road.

As reported on the official www.opel.com website only one version of the GT will be produced, utilizing the Redline's (and GXP's) 260 hp, turbocharged d.i. 2.0 liter engine. I assume they are confusing the Speedster or TwinTop with the GT.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
achieftain said:
Latest issue of Road & Track reports the Opel GT to be sporting a 200hp turbocharged engine not yet available in the Sky from which it is based. They also seem to imply that there are many other changes between the Sky and the GT and that the Sky may get these changes down the road.

As reported on the official www.opel.com website only one version of the GT will be produced, utilizing the Redline's (and GXP's) 260 hp, turbocharged d.i. 2.0 liter engine. I assume they are confusing the Speedster or TwinTop with the GT.
Road and track? As in the same magazine saying there would be an AWD Saab Kappa? Or a V6 StingRay Kappa?

Just wondering.... I think yer right, confusing the Speedster or TwinTop.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The very same! Must have hired the writers from Motor Trend after they reported full speed ahead on the Zeta (remember that?)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
achieftain said:

Another good reason not to trust Magazines for your information....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts