Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I got a forum-popup message that this forum shares my data with 201 partners.

Is there a list of these partners ?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Checking the list I saw a story dated 9/4/2018 with a patch colored Corvette photo which was claimed to be the mid-engine Corvette. Numerous photos but no real indication to me that it really is a mid-engine car. Big scoupe on the side, but that could represent nothing but a design feature. Other folks may see the photos differently on the mid-engine story.

One possible indication of mid-engine might be the exhaust pipes have been placed to the outside rear of the vehicle which might indicate an engine just ahead.

Go to Dave's auto industry list and look on the upper right top for the Corvette story along with many, many exterior photos of all angles of the supposed mid-engine car.

Just wanted to add what I saw on the subject. No intention of hi-jacking the thread and getting on the ages-old topic of 'will the Corvette mid-engine ever arrive?'. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Go to Dave's auto industry list and look on the upper right top for the Corvette story along with many, many exterior photos of all angles of the supposed mid-engine car.
Note that Autoguide.com is the owner of this forum and the Solsticeforum.com site. All the forums on that page are also owned by Autoguide.com. It is a big business.

So it is not my auto industry list, but merely a directory to all the forums currently owned by Autoguide.com (A Verticalscope company).

:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
5,573 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Initial thoughts are ..... that confirms my home town (but it already is from elsewhere), and anything else I mention on a post, and probably any information in PM's sent on occasion. I've never liked the approach of their PM system, and now my dislike is even greater. As we use these forums, the information we are putting out there is NOT always foremost in our minds. With our mission most generally to solve a car problem and often OUR car problem, data privacy and information is far from our thinking. :banghead: :wtf:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts