Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturn Sky Fans, contest is NOW OPEN! For the first time, officially licensed calendars will be created BY car enthusiasts, FOR car enthusiasts. The loyal members of skyroaster.com are invited to be a part of The 2011 Official Saturn Sky/Pontiac Solstice Calendar competition. Show off your ride for ultimate bragging rights.

The top 13 vote winners will receive 2 calendars featuring their cars, absolutely free. Only photos directly submitted to membercalendars.com will be entered into the competition. All calendars are proudly MADE IN THE USA!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cover and Rear Cover Pics!!

Hey all, here's a shot of the front and rear covers (rear cover shows the winners and what the layout will look like). All winners will be getting an email soon to sort out shipping their free copies.

Thanks to all who participated!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
It is not that hard to do. I make them for my local motorcycle club. It won't have the official look, because they get bent about the logo, but it is certainly doable. Cost about $12-13 each.

Jim :cool:

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Sounds good for sure.... I wonder what's involved in using licenced logos? (ie, extra cost, if any). Just for fun I'm going to see if I can find out in case at some point we want to make one. I have a feeling if it's used in a non-profit environment to make calendars for members it would be ok.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sounds good for sure.... I wonder what's involved in using licenced logos? (ie, extra cost, if any). Just for fun I'm going to see if I can find out in case at some point we want to make one. I have a feeling if it's used in a non-profit environment to make calendars for members it would be ok.

Forget it, they will only let you for a large fee. Not worth it for under 50 calendars.

That said, there are ways around it if we are serious about this.

Jim :cool:

PS I am set-up for it if there was enough interest.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
I'm optimistic it can be done and I'll check it out when I get some time. At the very least, it will be good to know. Lots of clubs out there create their own club t-shirts, hats, etc. and sell to members using logos with no problem.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Check out Lulu.com , You can make your own and then others can order them. Cost is around $15 if you get enough interest. That's how they've done them on the j-body (cavalier/sunfire) forums for the past few years...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts