Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

It's hard to believe that ten years has passed since our first 2005 meet and greet in Lambertville, NJ! It's equally difficult to believe that a year has passed since MASSC hosted the 2014 NASSM in the Poconos! Time drives by so quickly when you're having fun!

We are ready to roll through the hills and forests of northern NJ once again, so if you'd like to join us, please mark your calendars for
Saturday, July 18th

We'll be meeting in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express at 10am with a planned departure time of 11am.

Our itinerary for the day includes lunch at the Chatterbox, a visit with the award winning wines at Westfalls Winery, and dinner at Riviera Maya.

Chatterbox The Chatterbox Drive-in

Westfalls Winery http://www.westfallwinery.com/wines.html

Riviera Maya http://www.nj.com/entertainment/dini...route_206.html

Holiday Inn Express
176 Howard Boulevard
Mount Arlington, NJ US 07856

If you're interested in a fun day, please post a comment as we'll need a head count for lunch and dinner. Thanks!

Previous date of JUNE 6th has been cancelled.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure Mike.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good morning bump.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daily bump.

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
Where is the enthusiasm Michele? The old days this board would be filled up. Is everyone on FBook these days? Missing You.

Hey! Can we make it a Non-MASSC event? :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i will be there.. how can you miss it?

·
Registered
474 Posts
2005? Perhaps you mean 2006. Very few owners before September 2005.

Although it would still be the 10th run!

So few continuing meets, regional or otherwise, after this many years. Congratulations and thanks for continuing a Kappa tradition.:thumbs:

My very first run was before I had received my Sol (had just ordered it 3 weeks before) Thanksgiving weekend 2005. Made me even more excited to get my Sol!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you'll be there Fred! We need to discuss your plans!!

Kathy, my memory is not what it was and yes, we are in spirit, celebrating our tenth year as a Solstice-Sky community.

Our Lambertville run was held in April '06.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Reed, maybe we'll see you in the fall at the Warwick Winery run? Can't call it Buds and Blossoms, maybe Leaves, Drives and Wines?

Anyway Mike, lots of people are on FB and they're getting ready for this year's National. I'm crazy busy with Mike's prom, graduation, house painting and yard work. Does it ever end? Need to get to Florida!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Check your FB page for your birthday wishes! XO <3

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
OK kids, the forecast for the Montague area looks like Saturday is a wash with rain, We've had a week's worth already and I'm concerned about low lying areas flooding.

RAINDATE: to be announced but probably July 18th. We need sunshine to run topless don't we?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah well, we're getting too old to run in the rain. It's just no fun top up!

Besides, the wind has been monsterous up here and I'm sure there's a ton of debris littered throughout the parks. More rain expected on Friday too. Anyway, we're floating July 18th for the reschedule date.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm in for the 18th!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts