Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After three grueling months of waiting and (and three more to go), I decided lastnight to pay the dealership a visit and take the demo for a spin. What a sweet ride it is.:cool: It was even better than my initial test drive. I paid very close attention to some things that many of you have chimed in on: ie: have to be multi-jointed to use window switches with left hand, instrumentation visibitlity, etc... Despite these flaws, which I concur with, the car has such an affect that it minimizes the downside. As far as the 'lack of power,' I guess I'm baffled by that one? It had plenty of bite for me. What a fun car-3 more months-just in time for winter. There's always next season. But till then, I really enjoy reading the threads posted by you members.:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I am not sure how helpful i am... but..... the MEMBERS and LURKERS.. are GREAT here...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you got me pegged. . . i'm a lurker.:lol:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Feel PRIVILEGED,:D I bought my car with no chance.... :skep: of EVEN test driving it...:driving: And I have no regrets.!!!! :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts