Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MY brother just stoped over will about 183 miles.

have to say now with a little sleep

THE CAR COULD NOT HAVE DROVE ANY BETTER, ALREADY FELT THE MOTOR GETTING A LITTLE STRONGER FROM LAST NIGHT

ONLY HAD THE RPM UP TO ABOUT 3100 BUT THE CAR IS SO SMOOTH AND RIDES SO NICE OVER ANY TYPE OF ROAD

GM AND SATURN YOU DID A AWESOME JOB WITH THIS CAR MADE IN AMERICA.

ONE LITTLE TINY THING I NOTICED THEY SHOULD OF CHROMED THE VENTS IN THE DOORS TO MATCH THE WHEELS AND
FRONT HOOD VENTS

THE GUY WHO PICKED OUT THE COLOR FOR THE SOLICE FRONT GRILL AND RED LINE DOOR VENTS SHOULD BE FIRED. JUST KIDDING

I AM SURE AFTERMAKET WILL JUMP ON THIS IN A HURRY OTHER THEN THAT ONE SMALL MINOR DETAIL
THE CAR IS TOTALLY AWESOME

JUST ABOUT EVERY PERSON I PASSED LOOKED AT THE CAR ITS A WOW MACHINE

REALLY WAS WORTH THE WAIT___ ALL YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE BOUGHT ONE OF THESE CAR WILL BA A HAPPY CAMPER.

THE CAR IS TIGHT, AUTO TRANSMISSION SHIFTS LIKE BUTTER,TAKES THE BUMPS AND RIDES SO NICE I WAS IMPRESSED

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You Really Feel Like You Are In Another WORLD When You Are Driving This Car

Big Thumbs Up To Saturn And Gm And Whoever Else Helped Out With This Car Job Well Done !!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ernest You Will Be One Lucky Person Real Soon I Hope And Think.

The Car Is Gone Again Heading Up North, Maybe My Brother Is Trying To Toture Me. Lol

He Made Need A Oil Change By Tuesday Lol

The Car Rocks Big Time, The Red Paint Job Looked Really Awesome In The Day Light.

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
brother just stoped over will about 183 miles.

have to say now with a little sleep

ONE LITTLE LITTLE TINY THING I NOTICED THEY SHOULD OF CHROME THE VENTS IN THE DOORS TO MATCH THE WHEELS AND
FRONT HOOD VENTS

THE CAR IS TOTALLY AWESOME

JUST ABOUT EVERY PERSON I PASSED LOOKED AT THE CAR ITS A WOW MACHINE

REALLY WAS WORTH THE WAIT ALL YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE BOUGHT ONE OF THESE CAR WILL BA A HAPPY CAMPER.

THE CAR IS TIGHT, AUTO TRANSMISSION SHIFTS LIKE BUTTER,TAKES THE BUMPS AND RIDES SO NICE I WAS IMPRESSED
I agree about the side vents. The auto does indeed shift like butter. Has your brother gave it some go yet? We just got a 30 min drive of non stop sharp turning and burning. It was a thrill and a half. 257 miles I'm still on the first tank of gas and the engine is really starting to feel broken in now.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
HEY PITCOM good going you and My brother are too lucky guys NO DOUBT.

HE DID PUNCH ONCE WHEN HE LEFT LOOKED LIKE WOULD GET OUT OF ITS OWN WAY

I ALSO TOLD HIM TO GO BY THE LOCAL SATURN DEALER HE SAID THE WHOLE STORE JUST ABOUT WALKED OUT TO LOOK AT THE CAR

ALSO TOOK ANOTHER LOOK AT THE TAIL PIPES AND THEY BOTH LOOKED ABOUT THE SAME COLOR SO EVERY THINGS IS NORMAL

IM SURE THIS CAR IS RISTRICED___ AND COULD USE MORE FUEL AND AIR ___ THE EMMISIONS REALLY HURT THEM NOW A DAYS

THE EXHAUST HAS LITTLE NOTE__BUT KIND OF LOW KEY

THE CAR LOOKS TO BE VERY WELL CONSTRUCTED ON ALL POINTS ALOT OF THOUGHT WENT IN TO THIS CAR THATS FOR SURE

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here are some details my brother had to say about the car when he left nyc for the north country.

Said the cup holders worked fine, very easy to acess did not see a problem but you might have to be careful

Said the car was very roomey you would not think your were in a small car all

When he left the dealeship with his friend who was driving the car in the city__ when his friend would hit the brakes he liked The way the back end would light up kind of looked COOL he said.

Liked how the chromed spokes wheels looked at low speeds moving

This was his first new car in long time__ not really had a car for about 15 years so he must been really excited maybe thats why his friend drove away fronm the dealer

Anyways he is still MIA so next week when he returns to the city he will most likley be able to give you a guys and girls a more detailed report.

He should have close to 700 miles by then so he can give you guys/girls the low down.

THE CAR IS AWESOME SO ANYBODY WAITING HANG IN THERE THE CAR ROCKS BIGTIME !!

Oh also said the new headlights looked real good with the black and all looked mean. Thats it hang ih there and good luck to all !!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
and not to sound too brass but please stop with all the VENTING im sure saturn is trying to do the best they can with a new car and all.

It will take a little time to man the troops, sounds like some of you want them to start droping them from airplanes or something. ANYWAYS HANG IN THERE

HEARD ONCE
ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT !!

GOOD LUCK

Im sure saturn is woking on it the best they can but what do i know. lol peace out mark aka hayabusa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts