Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I found 3 cool body kits by a conpany who makes kits forbthe Opel gt. Will opel gt body kits (esp front bumper) work on the sky as well?

·
Registered
672 Posts
OK and we're can we find these kits ?

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
Interesting.... I already drag my chin over every mound, speed bump, and driveway I happen across, I can't even imagine the scrapes if it were an inch and a half lower:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hold the phone

those rim's look like the spinouts that I've always wanted? do these actually fit our sky's???

Attachments

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
They give there banking information, is there any security in that?
nope. you would have to legally impose a way to get funds back. They could take your money and there is nothing you can legally do about it to my knowledge.

Again buy norms stuff. It probably fits way better and he makes most of what is listed on that site.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks miller..your the man, appriciate it , seriously. Norms it is. Cai hood or not? Whats your opinion?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I contacted the company and was told they ship to my airport and I wold have to arrange shipping from there
And that doesn't make any sense does t ?

·
Registered
672 Posts
I only have been to the runs to starve rock

·
Registered
672 Posts
I norm and I like his sky rear end but not his front or sides

·
Registered
318 Posts
I order things from Asia - ALL. THE. TIME. I've never had a problem. I looked at the website, but I'm not sure I'd do business with them if they didn't ship to my door. Maybe ask them if they have an Alibaba store. Alibaba is the biggest online retailer in the world - bigger than Amazon - and I get stuff from there pretty often.

I'd go with Norms as well, I think, if I was looking for that sort of thing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I order things from Asia - ALL. THE. TIME. I've never had a problem. I looked at the website, but I'm not sure I'd do business with them if they didn't ship to my door. Maybe ask them if they have an Alibaba store. Alibaba is the biggest online retailer in the world - bigger than Amazon - and I get stuff from there pretty often.

I'd go with Norms as well, I think, if I was looking for that sort of thing.

Has anyone tried this kit on a sky? Looks great

·
Registered
999 Posts
you are comfortable sending hundreds of dollars over seas?

I would be talking to norm. Quality pieces that are proven to fit.
I mean, I bought my Sky from a private seller on the other side of the ocean. Sent him a check for the full value of the car without ever seeing it in person or meeting him. Took the entire transaction on faith. Worked out. :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts