Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posted by Small Dealer on the Solstice Forum.

Took a peak at the Retail Stock orders this morning. 10 of the 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXPs and 3 of 2007 Saturn Sky Redlines are lised as #4200 "Shipped" on the locator.

Looked at a small sampling of them, none have been invoiced, Event Code #4150.

This presents additional complications. The cars could actually be shipped without being invoiced. If this happens they should arrive with labels that say they are property of GM. They may also come without priced window stickers. In either case the cars would not be saleable until a priced window sticker is placed on the car or it is invoiced to the dealership and released by GM.

When they are finally invoiced, another issue comes up. It is also possible that if any of them only have to travel a short distance, they may arrive before the Manufacturer's Certificate Of Origin, or MSO. That would also make them unsaleable, until the MSO arrives from GM.

That of course all depends on if the cars were shipped. If the went Event Code #4200 Shipped to #4B00 Bayed (again), they could still be parked in Wilmington, and paperwork issues will not matter.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mayhem shipped 9/2/06 EvtCode 4200:willy: :willy: :willy: :thumbs: What a Birthday Present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

Congrats !!! Great present !!!!Pitcom and Inline4RedLine I would imagine were shipped also.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm going to Washington D.C. tonight. Gonna drive through a couple of truck-stops to do some recon. I will have camera in hand, who knows could even get pics of the new children on their transports.:cool: Been to Wilmington twice already, saw the trucks, saw the trains, saw the whole SKY family at one time---what a beautiful sight. Am I losing it? maybe :crazy: Am I loving it? Hell Yeh:D :D P.S SKY Family I need HELP:willy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts