Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to pick up my girlfriend at Golds Gym on Merritt Blvd in Dundalk, and I was riding around looking for her car, and i spotted a Red Redline, i thought wow, this is the first SKY i've seen while in my SKY, then i drove around and saw a Silver (not sure which silver it was dusk) base parked in the same lot.. the silver was way out by itself... the red was in between two cars :eek:

any of these guys members here??

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so are MB's if i was parking, i would have parked right next to him, well one over.. because i wouldn't want anyone parking next to me

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
But the Bluestone owners have the unique color that is not available anymore:D But still any color Sky is a Good Sky :dthumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I don't always agree with MM. But, I think he may be right on this one.:D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Okay, silver is nice, but Evening Blue gets alittle credit!!!! LOL
I can't wait to see your Evening Blue, any blue car is awsome, Bluestone, Evening Blue and Midnight Blue...."I guess thats why they call it the blues" :D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I agree..

Yes..silver pearl.. I must agree :D And I believe its the only color that the frount window frame matches the body .. :cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes..silver pearl.. I must agree :D And I believe its the only color that the frount window frame matches the body .. :cool: :thumbs:
and the part that is behind the seats before the trunk is silver too

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
About that window frame...

Yes...Now I am wondering about that . :huh: .why IS it that the silver pearl is the only one that "matches"...why don't the other colors of the SKY match thier frount window frames?Same with the Sols? I tried to search the forum to find that answer...but no luck.. :confused:
Anyone?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Yes...Now I am wondering about that . :huh: .why IS it that the silver pearl is the only one that "matches"...why don't the other colors of the SKY match thier frount window frames?Same with the Sols? I tried to search the forum to find that answer...but no luck.. :confused:
Anyone?
The reason that they window surround and the backpart behind the seats are colored that way is...They are part of the frame. When made these items are painted by the time the other body panels are put on. That is why they are silver....Skip...:):D:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts