Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
AHHH.. :cool: . I see now..well thanks Skip,I am glad to know that..it is something I have wondered about ..Now I know "The rest of the story!" :D :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Now mind you that iffen you roll the Sky the windshield will still collapse but not as fast as iffen it was not part of the frame...these are pics of Dengle's Solstice when she was on the dragon and lost a turn. It rolled over and pancaked . She got out alive and is driving another Sol...Skip...:):D:)

Attachments

·
Registered
564 Posts
I can't wait to see your Evening Blue, any blue car is awsome, Bluestone, Evening Blue and Midnight Blue...."I guess thats why they call it the blues" :D:rolleyes:
LOL....it's a color you either love or hate...it has no metal flake so it's alittle different!!!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Omg!

:eek: Those roll over picture are scary! I am SO glad to hear the diver was OK. Wow!:eek:

·
Registered
564 Posts
OMG....just saw the rollover pic's......how she survived.....amazing....thank goodness she is okay. Do the airbags even deploy on something like that?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
OMG....just saw the rollover pic's......how she survived.....amazing....thank goodness she is okay. Do the airbags even deploy on something like that?
unless it hits the front sensors then no.... i saw a guy on here who hit a pole or something and it hit between the sensors so no airbag deploy

21 - 27 of 27 Posts