Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marklynn70 said:
The end is near..... :jester:
I know, I already have the Stubby "J" series antenna and the Chrome YES IT REALLY IS A SATURN" License plate just waiting to be installed:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Ernest said:
WAs well enough today to go buy and get my current status printout, Deluke is right on the money, TPW 8/28:thumbs: Effective 08/07/06
Hell yeah. Hope yours rolls out as planned 'cause I think I'm right at a week behind ya. Will know tomorrow since the sales mangler only pulls reports once a week.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ernest said:
I know, I already have the Stubby "J" series antenna and the Chrome YES IT REALLY IS A SATURN" License plate just waiting to be installed:thumbs:

Where did you get the chrome license plate. I like the saying.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Just got the word I am also TPW 8/28...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Must be something popular about this month and waiting for silver pearl with red/black because I am waiting for mine right now after 5 months wait. My dealer says that the codes are not very accurately updated and one day cars are at 3800 and next time you look they are at 5000. Hope he's right because I've been sitting on 3800 for 3 weeks.

silver pearl
red/black
ordered 3/23/06
imaged 6/2/06
3800 7/20/06

Tired of waiting.........they told me I would have the car in April when I ordered it.......just blowing off steam now.:banghead: :banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts