Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by the dealer today just to see what is going on and see if any Sky's came in for others just to look and the GM asked me to come in and sit down and look over my order!! Said it Had a Vin# :willy: :willy: and at 3800!!!! Looking at the time frame and how his other orders have gone said it should be here in 2 to 3 weeks putting it at mid to late July as he had said it would be!! Great job Saturn Of Port Richey! Well there was a used Midnight Blue on the show room floor and I finally got to sit in a Sky!!!:drool: :drool: Every Thing LoOked great and i have to say i didn't see any problem with the way anything was lead out with the buttons for windows and stuff.. But then again I am only 5' 7" but I'm stocky at 225lb reached the pedals fine with the set all the way back and didn't feel like I was siting to low at all. Sweet car just can not wait now OMG I'm going to go crazy now for the next 3 weeks or so :D :D :driving: !!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome to the Wait for Arrival!

:cheers: What is your vin# (the last four digits) our cars might be sisters! Mine was built within the last week or so too...:lol:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah, we may be related! Mine was built on 6/21. Snap!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to say I was so stooked about just seeing some info about the car and that it would be here so soon I forgot to ask the vin number but I have the order number :) .

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
LiveWire said:
Sorry to say I was so stooked about just seeing some info about the car and that it would be here so soon I forgot to ask the vin number but I have the order number :) .
Call em up and askem what the vin# is, MMSky and I are looking for family! :lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Holy schneikies!

We hit 3400 on the same day. Hopefully we both went to 3800 together.

I can't wait.:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts