Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the greater ChicagoLand area (which really encompasses Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri even Minnesota and more if you love to drive) we have been missing a group of our own for some time. In some of those states I know there are some Kappa groups but nothing stretching across the Midwest. In fact around Chicago, I can not find one club in business that is for our cars. So we are trying to re-organize Chicagoland Roadsters once more.
We will be having a meeting at Quigley's Irish Pub on April 22, 2012 at 1 pm (figure 2-3 hours) to move this idea forward. In the earlier posts about this you can see we had a pretty good turnout and we are seriously trying to get some interest going.
Stop by Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 1 pm at Quigley's Irish Pub in Naperville. If nothig else - great drive, good food and drink - nice people and maybe a club to call your own!:cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
We will be there!

Johnathon & April

·
Registered
6 Posts
if my car is ready then ill be there

·
Registered
160 Posts
Currently in Birmingham, Alabama so won't be there today. Hope to make the next one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
meeting up

are you guys meeting up anytime soon?

·
Registered
480 Posts
In the greater ChicagoLand area (which really encompasses Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Missouri even Minnesota and more if you love to drive) we have been missing a group of our own for some time. In some of those states I know there are some Kappa groups but nothing stretching across the Midwest. In fact around Chicago, I can not find one club in business that is for our cars. So we are trying to re-organize Chicagoland Roadsters once more.
We will be having a meeting at Quigley's Irish Pub on April 22, 2012 at 1 pm (figure 2-3 hours) to move this idea forward. In the earlier posts about this you can see we had a pretty good turnout and we are seriously trying to get some interest going.
Stop by Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 1 pm at Quigley's Irish Pub in Naperville. If nothig else - great drive, good food and drink - nice people and maybe a club to call your own!:cheers:
I was at that get together in Naperville and have not seen anything from anyone sincew then. Has it gone dormant or has someone lost my email address? Critter Redline Naperville)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Trying to find an active Sky Club. We live in Woodstock, IL. And love to take day andweekend road trips. Thanks!
Sig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts