Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is odd, i was wandering around yesterday.. yea, i am still sick.. but getting so cooped up is driving me NUTS... and anyway, i passed a dealership in the burbs of chi-town,.... THERE WERE 4.... yes..... 4 SKY's there.. and NONE OF THEM WERE FOR SALE, SOLD OR ANYTHING...... i asked a salesman.. and he had NO REPLY.... hmmmmmmm.... i am going to call them saturday and ask them about it.... why would they do that?....... SkyBaby

·
Registered
366 Posts
What were the prices listed as? I called one on the burbs and they had the price jacked up so high you might as well get a Z4.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This is odd, i was wandering around yesterday.. yea, i am still sick.. but getting so cooped up is driving me NUTS... and anyway, i passed a dealership in the burbs of chi-town,.... THERE WERE 4.... yes..... 4 SKY's there.. and NONE OF THEM WERE FOR SALE, SOLD OR ANYTHING...... i asked a salesman.. and he had NO REPLY.... hmmmmmmm.... i am going to call them saturday and ask them about it.... why would they do that?....... SkyBaby
That is odd, Teri. I'm curious as to which dealership...would ya mind PM'ing me with the info? :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think it was the case of price too high... as.... THERE WAS NO PRICE... and was told they arent sold or for sale right now. very odd..... yes, i will get my book from the Avalanche and get back to ya... i wrote it down when i got back in the truck. SkyBaby

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmm, it could be the same four that were here in Florida for a bit, dealer demos... a black, red, green and white. They also had a darker silver one. They were in town for nearly 3 weeks in June, so wouldnt be surprised to see the same traveling group... (they were here for some of the summer concerts...)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts