Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has received 4 SKY's in the last 2 days. 2 arrived Friday morning and 2 arrived this morning. They are as follows: Red/Tan/Man - SOLD(lady came from Florida to get it.) White/Tan/Auto - SOLD (off the floor) Two arrived 2 day Black/Red/Man & White/Red/Man. So there is the proof they are going full blast at Boxwood Plant.:thumbs:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Humm maybe some lit a fire under the "boxwood plant" humm so they do feel the heat!:jester: :rolleyes: I wont tell.....:cheers:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am getting the same feeling. My dealership has been great telling me what they know - but they did not seem to be getting much information. Now they are telling me that I should be preferenced by the end the month and that they are being told that delivery could be early September. Granted a little chilly for this part of Canada :eek: but it is better than late October... Good news for the next guy to get his SKY from this dealership.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a Sky for 3 Days!

I had a sky for 3 days and took it back. i couldn't handle the shifting. pulled my tendon. i had originally ordered it in automatic but they made it at the factory wrong and i was so dang excited i took it anyway. now i'm paying for it. The dealer reordered it. Does anyone think that if i decide not to keep it i would have any luck selling it or should i just cancel the order? I love the looks of the sky but after this mishap i'm having 2nd thoughts.thanks for the input.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thats where I got mine! And I thought I drove a long ways away, for my SKY. That lady from Florida.:willy: And if shes driving it back home, what a ride she'll have!:cheers:

·
Registered
421 Posts
yipeegirl said:
I had a sky for 3 days and took it back. i couldn't handle the shifting. pulled my tendon. i had originally ordered it in automatic but they made it at the factory wrong and i was so dang excited i took it anyway. now i'm paying for it. The dealer reordered it. Does anyone think that if i decide not to keep it i would have any luck selling it or should i just cancel the order? I love the looks of the sky but after this mishap i'm having 2nd thoughts.thanks for the input.
Talk to your dealer. Several I spoke with pitch a pre-trade at time of sale cuz the car is so hot and the allocations are so limited. Plus it's covered by Saturn's 30 day exchange...only issue is you have to return the car and have to continue payments (if you went that route) while waiting for your new order which could be awhile.

·
Registered
388 Posts
My dealer got 3 Sky's in. Auto graphite, triple black manual, and auto midnight blue. Got the call if I wanted any of them, but I decided to wait for my order. Yes, they are crankin' them out.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
yipeegirl said:
The automatic makes a big difference, you will love it. If you decide that even in auto it won't get it, you will have no problem selling her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts