Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove up the coast this weekend (LA to Pismo Beach) and only passed by 1 Blue Sky in downtown Santa Maria. It's nice to be the only one on the road but always fun to run into one :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I read that, chap. I drove from Sunny Redlands to Sacremento via 101, through Oakland, an out of the way, lovely drive, and saw but 1 the entire trip, up and back. I saw upwards of a dozen Solstices, though.

Unfortunately, the days of such incredible wonder at being the "only one" are most over for me...another student at my University picked up a SKY last week. The fellow parked it with the top down and the sprinklers came on, soaking the interior. I think he had picked it up just that morning.

·
Registered
420 Posts
...another student at my University picked up a SKY last week. The fellow parked it with the top down and the sprinklers came on, soaking the interior. I think he had picked it up just that morning.
Yikes! Another reason not to park with your top down. :lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Top Down

Ouch...must be a new student or new convertable owner...not to pay attention to the sprinklers..:willy:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Generally, I think the chap is a wang. I keep trying to find him out, though, to see if we might start a motoring society, or, if the owner is a swell chick, another type of society.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Saw two Solstices and a Sky around town today (not sure the 2nd Sol wasn't the same one I saw earlier). Leaving in the morning for a drive to Kentucky and back (not in my Sky). Hoping to see a few Kappas along the way. Will report back in a day or two.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Thats what is great about this car

50 states plus Canada and 10000 cars in production. If everything was equal 196 cars per state and Canada. We no it is not equal distribution. But with low production numbers it will never be a car you can see on every corner, and that is major draw of this beauty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts