Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Vette Set

All GM Cars and Trucks welcome

April 18th, Redondo Beach. Sounds like a good run that a lot of the LA area Skys and Solstice could make.

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just mailed off my entry. A long drive, but on a Saturday. Looking forward to this event, hoping Robo, Gabe, Razz, Sky Pilot and JGlassor make it. Would be neat to have a group of Kappas. I will post it on the Solstice board to.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Umm April 18th.

We will see.

It was a good day on the Ride to Malibu.

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got my confirmation number back. #40, I would guess it means 40 cars have registered for the event. Who knows. Saved 10 bucks by entering early, and kind of commits me to going.

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No they are hand turned wooden pistons, several major car shows have bought them for best of show. The kid works for my company, and truly is wasting his talents. I have told him to show his wares, and has signed a couple more deals for this unique trophy. T

The next ones will come with lighted ring groves and rod ends. The kid can make about anything out of wood. For the wood guys this was made with wormy maple. Means nothing to me, but his creations have been getting in woodworking magazines and he has quite a few followers, again what ever that means.

I thought it might make some neat trophies for the Nationals, and I am sure he could make something else. Just wanted you guys to see them. I am not involved with the sale of them, but if anyone is interested in talking with him, PM me and I will get you his phone number. He lives in SoCal, but these have been going to Midwest car shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts