Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4th Annual Sol/Sky August Dragon Updated Information
I started this new thread since we cannot edit the orginal post.......

*** 4th Annual Solstice/Sky at the Dragon August 6th -9th, 2009 ***
Can you hear the Dragon Calling?????

August 6 - 9, 2009
We invite all to join us as we return to the Tail of the Dragon for 2009. The 4th Annual Solstice/Sky at the Dragon event will be held August 6-9, 2009.

We will be using Fontana Village again this year. For reservations and information please call:

Fontana Village Website information only.....

(800) 849-2258. You need to call to get club rates...

Tell them you want the Solstice/Sky Kappa Club package. You'll automatically be signed for their DragonSlayer's Club which gives you the 25% discount.

We look forward to having you!

Ok.... Are you READY....

Dragon Slayers Unite

$ 50.00 per person

Extended Due by July 24th

The planning committee has been working hard to get your fee's down this year due to so many employer cutbacks and we understand the hardships this has put on so many people. With this being said we have made some hard decisions. We will not be having food with the Registration on Thursday night and we have Lanyard's with Badge Holders which were donated. This is a savings of 35.00.

The planning commitee will be covering some of the cost this year and we are not including any donations to SGK in your fee. We will be accepting donations at registration and also at the Event Dinner.

Registration will be held at the Lodge Downstairs (time 4:00 pm). ChiliSky and myself will be hosting evening activities Thursday and ChiliSky has a surprise for Friday Evening. There will be runs on Friday and on Saturday also a Tubing on the River Cruise. More details on the runs to be posted soon.

Thanks Everyone.....

KYGXP, appygirl, ChiliSky, jrsno1fan, pursuit, SolsticeWolf

Please visit the Website for the most current list of Paid Attendance List.....

http://www.Solstice Sky at the Dragon.com

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Memorable Pictures from 2008

R WE THERE YET

Party girl!!!!!

Great Mountain Views

This year shots will be from above the dam and not ground level

AND always the BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
ok, im in!!! mailed out the check today and registered on the site last night!:cool:

can't wait:driving:

btw, a buddy of mine would like to go but wants to drive as well, would y'all mind if a porsche carrera 997 tags along

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
ok, im in!!! mailed out the check today and registered on the site last night!:cool:

can't wait:driving:

btw, a buddy of mine would like to go but wants to drive as well, would y'all mind if a porsche carrera 997 tags along

The more the merrier, we have had other cars tag along with us in prior years, they have almost as much fun in thier cars as we do. !!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am planning on attending. This will be my first time on the Tail of the Dragon and I'm sure it won't be my last.

Just an update. I went to the website last night and registered. I then mailed my check to K this morning. At lunch, I called and made my reservations at Fontana. I am all set to go. I am trying to get my coworker who owns a baseline to join me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just to give some updated info on the rooms.....

ChiliSky called Fontana Lodge today and we still have rooms left in the block that are set aside. Be sure to tell them you want the Solstice/Sky Kappa Club Package to keep the same rates. If you havent made your reservation yet please do so..... Also Fontana Lodge will charge your card for 1 night only.

The Dragon Fees are starting to trickle in but please be aware that the deadline is July 1st. We need to give the Lodge a final headcount at that time......

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
have already done that. just gotta send out a check and book room

·
Premium Member
797 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Not sure if this is where this goes, but Im looking for a room to share with someone to help with the cost

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Just an FYI, you have me down as 2. It should be 1. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts