Saturn Sky Forum banner

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
I will have an extra if you need it.
Thank's, I think I'll need it. I have a set of Motorolas and I have been trying to call Chili all morning on the stupid thing's....i tried all the channels and even the weather alert channels....nothing!:willy:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Thank's, I think I'll need it. I have a set of Motorolas and I have been trying to call Chili all morning on the stupid thing's....i tried all the channels and even the weather alert channels....nothing!:willy:
I think mine are Motorolas, but they have always done great. And as I said, you are more than welcome to borrow one.

Maybe the problem with yours is range - Chili is in North Carolina, are you still in Florida? :lol: You might be pushing it. :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
I think mine are Motorolas, but they have always done great. And as I said, you are more than welcome to borrow one.

Maybe the problem with yours is range - Chili is in North Carolina, are you still in Florida? :lol: You might be pushing it. :D
That's probably it.....I need a bigger antena!:jester:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Over half way there (just north of Dayton). Stopping for the night. Hoping to get there by 4PM tomorrow.

I can't wait :willy::willy:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
My clothes are packed. Car will be packed early in the morning and then I am outta here!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm leaving now.......Are We There Yet?:willy::willy::willy::willy::willy::willy:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Home again... Arrived safe

I'd like to be the first to thank the folks that arranged this event - including all the captains & sweepers!! - Excellent work resulting in a fantastic event!

This was the first time I've gone to the dragon & I had a great time and am eagerly waiting for the dates for next year!!

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Twitchy and I rolled into Charleston about 2 pm, and I put her on a plane back to Iowa about 4 : (

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sooner and i rolled for about 6 hrs...thru some beautiful country...got home about 5 pm

Can;t than all the KIM's for the great job they did..

We'll be back....if only to run the Hellbender group again.

the rest of the stuff we can discuss later

·
Registered
945 Posts
Stuart..also great meeting you and doing the Hellbender

actually very glad that we got that last run of ours in too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just got in the door, home safe & sound.

13 hours of uneventful driving (had to put the top up 'cause it was too hot) followed by 1 hour of tornado-strength thunderstorms. Butt's a little sore, and tires are a little more slippy now in the rain (seems I lost some rubber down on the dragon, triangle and neo hellbender somewhere). Apparently, I don't run hard enough because the fronts are much worse for wear than the rears. :)

Glad to see everyone again, and many thanks to the organizers for all their hard work. Excellent job.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I got home around 6:00. Piddled around the house for a bit, then had to drive another hr and 15 minutes round trip to get the dogs. The 11 hrs it took me to get back wasn't enough car time!!!

Wonderful weekend!!! The area offered a great selection of roads with various elements...Dragon, Hellbender, The Skyway...Diamoney's road! Outstanding! Something for everyone!

The zip line was a freakin blast!! Thanks to Diamoney for leading the way! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!

Much thanks to the great committee who works so hard to organize this event! You guys to a terrific job!!

Great to see the usual suspects again and meeting some new ones! I wish I was better at remembering names...but even the nametags don't help me!!

:thumbs:

Druid great meeting you and loved running the extended Hellbender with you all...:thumbs:
Wasn't that just awesome!?!? Great to meet you Stuart! Thanks for watching my backside on that run!

Stuart..also great meeting you and doing the NEO-Hellbender

actually very glad that we got that last run of ours in too.
Me too!!! Glad I decided to run it on Saturday! :yesnod:

141 - 160 of 179 Posts