Saturn Sky Forum banner

161 - 179 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Got home at 9:00 but couldn't post until now because as predicted my kid didn't have the A/C on because he wasn't there, and it was too damn hot in the house.
Did a last run on the Dragon on the way home and stopped and bs'ed and said goodbye to the MS Kim and Jimmy at the top.Thanks Kims and the sponsors and everyone else for their efforts in accomplishing a well organized event.
Lastly I'd like to thank all my friends for instigating the hard stop 'workout' on the zipline ....it may be several days before my 'nads are back where they belong.:D

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
made it home around 11pm. took a side trip to savanna,ga and had lunch/dinner at paula dean's restaurant....damn that was good!

thank you all for the wonderfull time and the most organized and fun event i've attended

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Many thanks to all the hard-working ladies and gents who organized the many great activities and led/swept the runs! It was very well-planned and thought-out! Great job!!!:thumbs: Can't wait til next year!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
First Class Event! First Class Twisties!! First Class People/Friends!!! well a few of 'em are second class, like me, and that's first class in my book!

Made it home safe about 5pm last night after a short conversation with an Ohio LEO, luckily I had my Get-out-of-jail Free card and he just told me to 'Slow Down' and be on my way. (Seems like I heard that somewhere before!)

Thanks to the Kims and crew for putting on and outstanding event centered around some of the most amazing twisities, and providing fun fun fun before during and after the driving. You can count on me to be back next year, and I plan to bring my regular roommate!

And Bollywood, you still owe me $600 form Friday night and I plan to collect!

Peace, Love and Impeach Nixon!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Made it home safe about 5pm last night after a short conversation with an Ohio LEO, luckily I had my Get-out-of-jail Free card and he just told me to 'Slow Down' and be on my way. (Seems like I heard that somewhere before!)
I hope this officer didn't yell it at you quite as loudly as the LEO who almost caused a chain reaction SKY sandwich...with a yellow one in the middle!
;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Made it home to the kids about 8:30 last night after two very interesting flights! Lots of thunderstorms coming into Des Moines, kept hoping they would send me back to WVSooner!

Thanks from me too to all the Kims for their hard work and dedication throughout the entire event. A special thank you to Chili and Sooner for making my birthday special!

Daywalker, thanks for being alert and ready to go at a moments notice.

You are all truly great and I am so proud to be associated with this group!! MaPpers Rule!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Pulled in at 6 PM and was dead tired. Had a great time and was glad I made through it all w/ no problems. Thank's to all who organiszed this event. It was a blast. See ya next year!

BTW Does any one know if Brian (yellow corvette) will be posting his vids from the run on Saturday?

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I video'd the entire run. I will try and get some up after my trial.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I video'd the entire run. I will try and get some up after my trial.
Thank's. BTW it ws nice to meet ya finaly. What are you on trial for?

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Wasn't that just awesome!?!? Great to meet you Stuart! Thanks for watching my backside on that run!
You’re welcome.... And I'd be more than happy and willing to watch your backside again any time...:dthumbs::jester:

·
Registered
259 Posts
We got in close to 10pm last night. Brian (evl-twn) in the corvette will be posting his vids sometime in the next couple days. If you were in on any of the runs he was videoing and would like a copy, just PM me. :)

Toni

·
Registered
209 Posts
Got home Monday took me + part time skydriver two days to get back to Jersey. we had a great time + made some new friends. the runs were great + so was the tubing. Then i turned on the computer and saw the news, what a sad day now to know we lost Nellie.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Dragon Photogs

For those who have not seen it, killboy has our group pic on his front page:

killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from Hwy US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

and here is the page for the complete shoot: PhotoReflect
Also:

US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon

Interesting thing on US129 Photos page: we have several cars on their front page, in order -

yellowfever
KYGXP
DirtyMike
MIKEsturbo

If each of those pictured contacts them, you get a FREE 5x7
People can also vote on the pics and the pic with the most votes gets a FREE 16x24. I voted for each one of you! :thumbs: (Sorry, Kim, I could vote only once! :sorry:) 2 riders are the current leaders with over 200 each.

Step up everybody, maybe we can get one of them that poster print!

the other 2 outfits on the Dragon:

Zee Foto, Deals Gap, North Carolina Photography and Photos, The Dragon, Nature, and Moto

MoonShinePhoto.Com -Photos on the dragon, Deal's Gap The Dragon, Dragons tail, 318 curves at Deal's Gap Tennessee

Enjoy! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
cool, thanks!

161 - 179 of 179 Posts