Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Hey- I made the highlights page on Killboy. :) He liked my license plate. Sweettttttt!!!
:thumbs: I saw that earlier. Also someone commented that the Vete was holding you up...:lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here is a small slide show I created with photobucket...click photo to start. ENJOY:thumbs:
The last photo is of Nellie's car the AM after. I felt God sent a sign (the beautiful red bird) to say She is safe with me! RIP Nellie, we will all miss you.:angel:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Nice pictures!
Thanks Kathy and Chuck, it was good to see you again!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Does anybody know who the other photo company's were along the dragon and elsewhere other than Killboy.com ? I remember seeing several ones and one was something like "moonshine" or something like that.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Does anybody know who the other photo company's were along the dragon and elsewhere other than Killboy.com ? I remember seeing several ones and one was something like "moonshine" or something like that.
Here you go Barry.

They are:

Zee Foto, Deals Gap, North Carolina Photography and Photos, The Dragon, Nature, and Moto

MoonShinePhoto.Com -Photos on the dragon, Deal's Gap The Dragon, Dragons tail, 318 curves at Deal's Gap Tennessee

US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon

Interesting thing on US129 Photos page: we have several cars on their front page, in order - yellowfever, KYGXP, DirtyMike, and mikesTURBO. If each of those pictured contacts them, you get a FREE 5x7
People can also vote on the pics and the pic with the most votes gets a FREE 16x24. I voted for each one of you! :thumbs: (Sorry, Kim, I could vote only once! :sorry:) 2 riders are the current leader with over 200 each.

Speaking pics for those who have not seen it, killboy has our group pic on his front page:

killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from Hwy US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

and here is the page for the complete shoot: PhotoReflect

Enjoy! :thumbs:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Got it..thank's. BTW I just viewed all the other company's photo's for the 3 days and I've found some really good pics...more shot's of each car etc....it's worth a look.

Here you go Barry.

They are:

Zee Foto, Deals Gap, North Carolina Photography and Photos, The Dragon, Nature, and Moto

MoonShinePhoto.Com -Photos on the dragon, Deal's Gap The Dragon, Dragons tail, 318 curves at Deal's Gap Tennessee

US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon

Interesting thing on US129 Photos page: we have several cars on their front page, in order - yellowfever, KYGXP, DirtyMike, and mikesTURBO. If each of those pictured contacts them, you get a FREE 5x7
People can also vote on the pics and the pic with the most votes gets a FREE 16x24. I voted for each one of you! :thumbs: (Sorry, Kim, I could vote only once! :sorry:) 2 riders are the current leader with over 200 each.

Speaking pics for those who have not seen it, killboy has our group pic on his front page:

killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from Hwy US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

and here is the page for the complete shoot: PhotoReflect

Enjoy! :thumbs:

·
Registered
209 Posts
chili the pictures of everybody in there cars are great are u going to put on the rest?

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Here are the best of the few pics I took this year.....

Early Arrivals at the Cabanas

Wed Check Run with D-2 and Howee at Hooper Bald on SkyWay

Tending to KY's hurt baby at the Overlook

Stuck Truck on Dragon at Gravity Cavity after replacing KY's tire

Stuck truck 2 (Blurred but gives idea of curve)

Lost Sea Group

Sorry, Kim, pics in the caverns didn't turn out well :sorry:

·
Registered
945 Posts
sorry to be so long about this...had to learn how to splice 33 clips into 1 movie and upload it to youtube

41 - 52 of 52 Posts