Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our neighborhood has a local 4th of July parade complete with a fire engine sounding off, leading the way. :patriot: Add a few local floats and local cars and we got ourselves a parade. Decked the SKY out modestly with a small flag and will toss candy along the route. Any other owners joining festivities?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Can't do it this time. We did the Memorial Day parade and a community parade. Note: if you have a stick, be prepared to have your left foot fall a sleep! The clutch poke is a doosy.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hey SkyHope what time is your parade in Elk Grove? If I can make it I'll come down to take a look.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fkeillor said:
Hey SkyHope what time is your parade in Elk Grove? If I can make it I'll come down to take a look.
See PM for more details. Parade is in Sacramento. Would enjoy meeting you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
SkyHope said:
Our neighborhood has a local 4th of July parade complete with a fire engine sounding off, leading the way. :patriot: Add a few local floats and local cars and we got ourselves a parade. Decked the SKY out modestly with a small flag and will toss candy along the route. Any other owners joining festivities?
Yes, jacwag Whitehall Ohio:willy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jacwag said:
Yes, jacwag Whitehall Ohio:willy:
How are you decorating your SKY?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Last year we had a parade of lawn tractors through the sub division. It's still the best that I can do.:banghead:

But at least we can parade. There are a lot of brothers who went over for us so that we can do silly things:patriot: . We're glad to have them back and remember the ones on the wall, the pylons, and other memorials.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts