Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much heated discussion Got GM to to give 5 images for the day of the Show with September delivery.

Are you on a waiting list? Have you given up because they are telling you next year?

Come to the SKY Party Show in Downers Grove,Illinois on July 15th 10:00am till 3:00

GM is bending over backwards to make our show the best. 3 Demos (two supplied by GM and one by owner of Dealer Group)will be there so anyone who wants to drive can drive.

Food, drink, Great Sky forum members, porters to detail the Skys coming for show.
Saturn Regional Director and GM exec.s to answer questions.

Press, TV, and radio coverage. We have Skys coming from Alabama, Philly, Ohio, Mich., Wisconsin, Minn., Indiana and I'm sure some will surprise us and show.

This will be the Biggest gathering of Sky's since the factory.

You must make time to be there, or you will be kicking yourself for missing all the fun

P.M. SkyBaby or myself for more details or to commit your Sky to this Show.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The opportunity is there

It is your best chance to drive and own a Sky soon. If I was looking for a Sky I would be on the road to this Show.

Anything you want to know about it will be answered by the many forum members attending.

Plan on being there. July 15th

·
Registered
76 Posts
Downer's Grove

I'm going to try to be there, but I don't know if it will be in a Sky or a Jeep. I'm on the road now and don't know if my car will be there by this weekend. At this stage, I don't see it happening.:confused:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D just make it!!!

This going to be a killer gathering of SKY's and Sky forum members. You will regret it if you don't make the Big Show.

I'll be looking for you there, it is going to be a blast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts