1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Used Saturn Sky Convertible
Mileage $52,990

Color - Cognac Tri Coat

This special edition Richard Tyler Designed Sky Convertible Roadster is available for sale at this time. You can see this one of a kind beauty on our ...
VIN 1G8MB33B47Y100182

Ok, found this on the Auto Trader web site... Holly Molly..:willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Mileage $52,990

Color - Cognac Tri Coat

This special edition Richard Tyler Designed Sky Convertible Roadster is available for sale at this time. You can see this one of a kind beauty on our ...
VIN 1G8MB33B47Y100182

Well it is a "Designer" car I saw it before it was auctioned off. Custom paint. Custom interior. And even a Custom set of luggage, although I don't know if it was designed to fit IN the Sky.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cerberus said:
Wow! Is that Canadian?
Sounds like that gold one they auctioned off for charity a while back?
Color - Cognac
You are correct, and its sitting in Scottsdale Arizona at a Saturn Dealer. They said they won the auction. Im gonna go see it and drool....:lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Are there any pics anywhere?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jarcher said:
Are there any pics anywhere?
Yes, check out the auto trader site and put in Saturn Sky Phoenix Az and there are a few of them. Looks like the car is behind ropes. Will ask our club to get better pictures of it this weekend since that will be one of our stops..:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Mileage $52,990

Color - Cognac Tri Coat

VIN 1G8MB33B47Y100182

I wonder if it's a mattlet ??? Most likely.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Actually it's not a Mallett. I can't see a dealership getting 50K for that car. It only went for that much in the first place because it was for charity. Even then the reserve was only $30,000.

Vehicle Features:

* 177-hp, EcotecTM 2.4-L, DOHC, 4-cylinder engine with Variable Valve Timing and 166 ft. lbs of torque
* Aisin 5-speed manual transmission and short-throw shifter
* AM/FM stereo and CD/MP3 player with a Monsoon® 225-watt, 7-speaker premium audio system (includes speed compensated volume, automatic tone control and Theftlock®)
* XM Satellite Radio® (includes 3 months of service)*
* 18" Chrome-plated alloy wheels
* Rear decklid spoiler
* Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS
* Air conditioning, power windows, door locks and mirrors

Richard Tyler Special Edition Custom Features:

* Cognac Tri-Coat Frost paint color
* Seatback embroidery
* Machined sill plates
* Embroidered windscreen with beaded detail
* Floor mat embroidery
* Instrument gauge cluster logo
* Includes Richard Tyler luggage (Clothes Off Our Back Exclusive! Luggage not available in stores until May, 2006)

Proceeds from the auction benefit Cure Autism Now, Half the Sky and UNICEF's work in Darfur.

http://www.cmarket.com/catalog/itemDetail.do?ID=564e7eb354a4a5aa7107425589e4e4ca&[email protected]&ctmid=8946801

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
MISky said:
Actually it's not a Mallett. I can't see a dealership getting 50K for that car. It only went for that much in the first place because it was for charity. Even then the reserve was only $30,000.

Now that makes sence.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Wow, and I was really impressed with the pictures of the color a while back when it was an auction item and now that it’s actually on a showroom floor it looks nothing like the gold/champagne color it was supposed to represent in the photos. The color now looks like a washed out pewter.

Its like a bluestone controversy all over again...

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
You can get a Viper, for that amount. Heck I'll sell you my red roadster 1992. with 3,000 miles for 55,000.00....(V-10) check my gallery..............................:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts