Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had a chance to call my dealer to find out if I am reading correctly this paperwork I got from GM yesterday, but if I am, it looks like GM has extended my warranty for workmanship defects, etc. to 5 years 100,000 miles?? Can any of you in-the-know folks comment on this? I have been pleased already with Saturn service, but it has been daunting to step out and buy a first run car with my mileage quickly piling up, so if this is what I think it is, wow....GM Rocks!

·
Registered
316 Posts
gm annonced that 20007 models will get the 5 year and 100,000 mile warrentry

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I just received my official letter from Saturn today about this. I was also pleased to read in my letter that those of us who purchased a Saturn Service Plan extended warranty, will be contacted by mail in the coming weeks regarding how the new factory powertrain warranty will affect our extended warranty. It will be interesting to see if we will be getting a refund of some sorts for the powertrain portion of the extended warranty purchased.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
gm annonced that 20007 models will get the 5 year and 100,000 mile warrentry
That's gonna be so awesome when I'm 18,031 years old! Fortunately, I've gotten really good at waiting! :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Got my letter Monday. I did not go extended and am very happy with teh extension...:cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I just received my official letter from Saturn today about this. I was also pleased to read in my letter that those of us who purchased a Saturn Service Plan extended warranty, will be contacted by mail in the coming weeks regarding how the new factory powertrain warranty will affect our extended warranty. It will be interesting to see if we will be getting a refund of some sorts for the powertrain portion of the extended warranty purchased.
YES!...I am definitely interested in that!.....Please post when you recieve that information, and Thank-you in advance! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts