Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news Saturn has responded to my request for information. A young man named Jeff called me after calling the plant to find out about my order, the this is the up date as of 9:22 CST, No Wheels :banghead: What will happon is the TPW will keep geting pushed back till the supplies arrive and are entered into the computer, and the production will start at that time, if 200 sets of wheels come in and there is 300 orders for them, the orders will start based on the date the order was accepted...mine 3/15/06 no more I can do just waite...This is what code 136 is all about....SEAL9

·
Registered
326 Posts
I used this 800#, called to find out my status..see if my dealer is honest.
RRRrrrRRR...just like my dealer has been telling me. My car shows DELIVERED 3/25/06 (10 Days Ago!) and it is NOT at the dealership. It is LOST!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
seal9 said:
Good news Saturn has responded to my request for information. A young man named Jeff called me after calling the plant to find out about my order, the this is the up date as of 9:22 CST, No Wheels :banghead: What will happon is the TPW will keep geting pushed back till the supplies arrive and are entered into the computer, and the production will start at that time, if 200 sets of wheels come in and there is 300 orders for them, the orders will start based on the date the order was accepted...mine 3/15/06 no more I can do just waite...This is what code 136 is all about....SEAL9

I'm at exactly the same point....

Sucks, don't it!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I would rather know....but I cannot even get an order number to call the 800 number. Maybe Saturn understands that it is good marketing to give those who wait information rather than snub them. At least they are making an effort. But....how do you lose a car when there are finite places it goes? Hmm?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
just think....... what if your SKY was the first stolen? i'm not trying to be mean.....i just thought that would be a trip.
Well now, isn't that a pleasant thought.

I can hear it now, "Grand children, did I ever tell you the story about back in 2006, when my Saturn Sky was the first to be stolen, and........"

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm not getting any information from Saturn. :willy: No TPW, nothing, nota, zip, ziltch, zero.:brentil: I'd be happy at this point if I had a TPW that was being pushed back due to lack of parts. I don't even have that.

I'm starting to worry that I won't get my car before the end of summer.:eek: :willy:

·
Registered
262 Posts
I called the 800 number this AM. The lady was pleasant, saw the order, explained that it was held up and basically told me to call back in a week.

Oh well.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes !!! It looks like all the orders that were placed from 3/12/06 thru 3/27/06 have the same code 136 we are all waiting on some parts, I think most is wheels...you would think Saturn would know the SKYS need wheels????or maybe they were realy ment to FLY!!!!Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
326 Posts
skywulf said:
I....how do you lose a car when there are finite places it goes? Hmm?
Yeah...and how can you miss 2 BRIGHT YELLOW CARS?? :willy:
MY Sky & the MISSING Dealer's demo (which they have been billed for floor space by Saturn for 2 weeks) are both yellow! Sure hope it's not just sitting under a tree gathering bird crap!

I WAS having NO PROBLEM waiting for my SKY. Enjoying the fun of this forum, the anticipation, etc. Assumed it would be more like 8 weeks from image to received....BUT that all changed when I got the call that the car shows delivered...now it's hard to even function at work...even though it's been 5 weeks 1 day. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it was on a trailor to Mexico, they said there was a big market for wheels, ....sorry had too...Just a little fun (I know Very Little)...Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Well, everytime I call that number... they always tell me they can't track the order. I bet I'm in the same boat though. I was imaged on 3/14 and went to 030 as of 3/22. I'm waiting for the chrome wheels myself.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I called the 800# just now and the lady was very nice. She said she couldn't look up my order until I got a VIN. I even told her I had an order number, but that didn't help. I'm sure mine is stuck in the system too - just waiting on the wheels. :willy:

·
Registered
198 Posts
seal9 said:
Yes !!! It looks like all the orders that were placed from 3/12/06 thru 3/27/06 have the same code 136 we are all waiting on some parts, I think most is wheels...you would think Saturn would know the SKYS need wheels????or maybe they were realy ment to FLY!!!!Seal9:cheers:
I hope they get those wheels in soon! Maybe all of our cars are built and just sitting there waiting on the wheels to get there! They could be slapped on and the cars can be sent on their way! :lol: What do you think?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
NC Sky said:
I called the 800# just now and the lady was very nice. She said she couldn't look up my order until I got a VIN. I even told her I had an order number, but that didn't help. I'm sure mine is stuck in the system too - just waiting on the wheels. :willy:

That's odd...I called yesterday and I don't have a VIN and the girl was able to look my order up and tell me my status.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Sunny Ragtop said:
I used this 800#, called to find out my status..see if my dealer is honest.
RRRrrrRRR...just like my dealer has been telling me. My car shows DELIVERED 3/25/06 (10 Days Ago!) and it is NOT at the dealership. It is LOST!!!
I bet you is at the railyard... ours was there for almost a week before we knew it!!! :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know our cars could all be finished, and they are at the plant parked around a table drinking oil and playing card.....:lol: :lol: :lol: waiting till they are sure the weather is going to stay good...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
seal9 said:
You know our cars could all be finished, and they are at the plant parked around a table drinking oil and playing card.....:lol: :lol: :lol: waiting till they are sure the weather is going to stay good...Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't mind them sitting around as long as they drink oil-lite...Nuk Nuk Nuk

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Jordan said:
Why don't you guys just request to get the cars shipped without wheels and buy some aftermarkets :D
Don't roll none to well without wheels. Skip... :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts