Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they are still giving out order/VIN info through the 1-800 customer service number??? I tried getting my VIN from my dealer yesterday and all they did was give me the run-around telling me that nobody was there to access that information...which I think is total :bs: because I overheard the finance guy (who has access to it) say that he simply didn't "want to do it". :banghead: This is how it has been for me to try and get ANY information out of my dealer since day 1...and it's really starting to get old with me. :mad:

If anyone knows if the 800 number is offering up VIN's....please post here (or PM me) and let me know!

Seal9...can your 'contacts' find out what my VIN is??? You've been a tremendous help in being able to obtain information on our SKY orders...and I would be eternally grateful if you could pull just one more favor for me...please! :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
The 800 number may be able to assist you in getting the info from your dealer. I have remembered others getting info from their dealers through them... kind of like some retailers will only provide info when prodded by the SCSC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts