Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my base SKY order into a Redline in early July. I am #1 in line for the Redline. My dealer just called that my original base SKY order is due to arrive this week and gave me two options to choose from..I can either take the base Sky now, enjoy it while it still warm but will be downgraded to #2 for the Redline which I probably get this coming winter ..OR..still opt to be #1 for the Redline and wait, which is due to arrive maybe or approximately by the end of fall. They say that I can easily trade or sell my base SKY for more when my Redline arrives early next year. What you guys think I should do?.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
I changed my base SKY order into a Redline in early July. I am #1 in line for the Redline. My dealer just called that my original base SKY order is due to arrive this week and gave me two options to choose from..I can either take the base Sky now, enjoy it while it still warm but will be downgraded to #2 for the Redline which I probably get this coming winter ..OR..still opt to be #1 for the Redline and wait, which is due to arrive maybe or approximately by the end of fall. They say that I can easily trade or sell my base SKY for more when my Redline arrives early next year. What you guys think I should do?.
Wait for the RL!!

I have the regular Sky and have a RL on order. I absolutely LOVE my car, but more power would be awesome!

Early test drives and reports of the energy and power of the RL makes me so excited that I have one coming!

Comments like "throwing you back in your seat" & "pinning you in your seat" ...

The RL is a world class car with the power to go with it.

I would personally wait, but that is me. It is all up to the individual...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
I changed my base SKY order into a Redline in early July. I am #1 in line for the Redline. My dealer just called that my original base SKY order is due to arrive this week and gave me two options to choose from..I can either take the base Sky now, enjoy it while it still warm but will be downgraded to #2 for the Redline which I probably get this coming winter ..OR..still opt to be #1 for the Redline and wait, which is due to arrive maybe or approximately by the end of fall. They say that I can easily trade or sell my base SKY for more when my Redline arrives early next year. What you guys think I should do?.
I have a RedLine on order that probably won't deliver until Feb/Mar of next year. Got very impatient waiting so went searching a 200 mile radius to see what I could find. Found a yellow one that the buyer backed-out of about 130 miles away and picked it up last week. My dealer has committed to giving me MSRP, less 15 cents per mile, for my base when the Redline arrives. That, plus a little sales tax, is what I lose - but in my opinion it's really a win-win. I'm enjoying the fantastic driving experience of the Saturn Sky now and will still have the thrill of the RedLine in the future...:thumbs:

It's your decision, but that is my take.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top