Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bird pooped on my Sky today --- if I catch it, it's gonna be a dead birdie. :brentil:

·
Registered
47 Posts
time to break out the b b gun

·
Registered
127 Posts
What ever you do, don't let it sit on the surface long! Between the heat and the acidic bird mess, it can etch your Sky's surface real fast. I always carry some Wax As You Dry and a microfiber to hit the nasty spot if I'm too far from home.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The bird has good taste on where to go..... :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
I think a law should be passed prohibiting Birds from pooping on newer model cars.

I mean, there are so many beaters to poop on....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
SkyBos said:
I think a law should be passed prohibiting Birds from pooping on newer model cars.

Enforced by death penalty without trials for the offending birds? What to do when there's a group of 'em and you can't tell which one did it! :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Bird Ca Ca

That was the birds way of saying GOOD LUCK with you're new ride.
deep down you know the bird wishes he could drive but would have trouble seeing over the wheel.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ok.. is what ya do,,,,, go around your neighborhood.... get all the kids... ages 9-.. heck..... 99... give them all a RED RIDER.... and tell them it is open season.. on.. ANY BIRD THAT COMES WITHIN A BLOCK OR SO OF YOUR BABY..... then... pay them off with.... the ding ding man treats...... kids will do anything for ice cream.... Heck.... i like birds.. BUT.. if one gets my baby... i will recruit my boys to ... ah..... take care of it!!! so to speak... Ok.. enough... i think i am tired... Hope to see YA ALL AT MY BBQ THIS WEEKEND.... AND THE SKY SHOW ON JULY 15... IN DOWNERS GROVE, ILLINOIS....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
ChiliSky said:
I read that and just had a laughing fit, THANKS

Kimberly
ChiliSKy
Howdy Chili..... long time, no see.... How ya been?..... some of the stuff they come up with here.... LOVE IT..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wt2ga said:
Wow --- does that stuff do a good job ? Lot of birds around here and outside at work............

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBos said:

I love it, couldnt agree more.....:lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Glad you agree!

I have an Aztek in my Driveway, too. I'm gonna put a sign on top of it "hey, if you really gotta go--do it HERE". I'm still waiting for my Sky, but why do I just KNOW the birds will poop all over the Sky, and leave the Ugly B--t Aztek Flawlesss!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts