Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everybody is doing well and not going to nuts waiting.
We ordered a SKY in May but were at our dealer last week and he told us if we went with the redline that we were looking at getting the car in Aug. as opposed to Dec,Jan with the reg. SKY so we went ahead and changed our order to the RL and are told to expect it in Aug. He is the sales mgr and told us they have 12 RL's allocated and we are #4 on the list. So I an confused that everyone on here saying that RL allocations have not been released yet. Where does that info. originate from??? Also what in the world is an Avatar???? Thanks!!! Tattoo's Wife:) :confused:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am not completely sure because to my knowledge allotments have not been given yet. He may be using the 40% of the Sky allotments that I have seen talked about on other threads. I was told Late sept-early nov for my RL and I am first on the list, aug seems real early.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
IMO Sep/Oct is a realistic estimate, possible some will be delivered to dealers as dealer images earlier. As I am getting the first one delivered to my dealer, and it is a dealer image, I still don't expect delivery till Sept at earliest. But could be August, stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
tattoo said:
Also what in the world is an Avatar???? Thanks!!! Tattoo's Wife:) :confused:
That is the picture you see below our "names" You can get one after you have been a member for 30 days and have made 30 posts.. Welcome :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts