Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was driving to work on thursday and ran over a run....which came up and cause a rather deep scratch on my car about 2 inches long and deep enough to see the white metal....took it to saturn for repairing.......856 dollars for a 2 inch scratch....that is noticable but down by the wheel well. I need some advice on other options......touch up paint, certain products....ect

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
As silly as it is, I have been a big fan of the As-Seen-On-TV product GS-27 (link below).

Now it doesn't make the scratch go completely away, but it definitely does lower the unsightly appearance of it. I believe it "cleans" the cut and removes anything that may be causing discoloration. Large scrapes become hair thin lines and often times on lighter color cars can become almost indistinguishable. Now it won’t fix cuts that are on the metal, but it will help the surrounding area. From that point you could apply touch up paint.

Link: http://www.gs-27.com/?source=gg&camp=gs27&grp=gs&term=gs27&gclid=COX858D16YYCFQhXGgod4W4YAQ

·
Registered
351 Posts
skybeam said:
So, I was driving to work on thursday and ran over a run....which came up and cause a rather deep scratch on my car about 2 inches long and deep enough to see the white metal....took it to saturn for repairing.......856 dollars for a 2 inch scratch....that is noticable but down by the wheel well. I need some advice on other options......touch up paint, certain products....ect
Check out the Paint Chip Repair Kit from Langka.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts