Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My silver pearl on a 90+ day at bodega bay!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice pictures! I have driven the PCH several times but it has always been a rental car. I would love to drive my SKY from San Francisco to Carmel. Let's see how long of a drive from Texas!:willy:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very sweet! Nice shots. Thanks,:thumbs: I keep 2nd guessing my choice of color....after lookijng at these shots....I think I'll be very happy with the Silver Pearl.....

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
Those pics should be on a postcard! Beautiful landscape and gorgeous Sky!Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Awsome!!!...I wish we had scenery like that in South Florida.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Wow

Hey...nice pictures...wait a sec...they look very...wow...ck this out!

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
CUINOZ said:
Very sweet! Nice shots. Thanks,:thumbs: I keep 2nd guessing my choice of color....after lookijng at these shots....I think I'll be very happy with the Silver Pearl.....
Ditto for me . . . After these shots, I am sticking to my first instinct. By the way, USMC, you are obviously not your ordinary "point and shoot" photographer. What camera?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Man... Your backdrop is nicer then mine! Cool pics!:cheers:

·
Registered
314 Posts
A couple of weekends back we celebrated our anniversary taking SLY SKY up Hwy 1 from San Francisco to Fort Bragg. We left the camera home but have lots of Kodak moment memories. For anyone interested, the Wharf Master's Inn in Point Arena is our choice place to stay - scenic parking area for our ride!

We'll be back on the coast, Manchester Beach area, 8/4 ... will have SLY SKY again if only the two of us go. Joining family/friends at KOA Kabins.

Back to the area again the last weekend in Sept - this time in Mendocino. Definitely taking SLY SKY.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HiredGun said:
Ditto for me . . . After these shots, I am sticking to my first instinct. By the way, USMC, you are obviously not your ordinary "point and shoot" photographer. What camera?

I actually am just a point and shoot kinda of guy, but in this case I was using my father in laws VPC-5 I think it is. I'm going to have to say that the quality of the pics was probably more credit to the camera than the shooter.. :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice Ocean!

The beach looks great...oh wait that car....what is that...oh a Sky!

Too cool!... When Diana and I were driving that stretch of road...I mentioned how cool it would be to have the Sky........OK just a bit jealous......:cool:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey Gunney,
You're killin' me! What, wanna see me cry? That's a great photo shoot and I'll join you when the Sky arrives!
Sorry we weren't able to time our trip together but we'll figure it out.

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake