Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a few parts for sale. These are all very used, but could be useful to anyone that's needing some cheap parts for repairs or what have you.

Set of Seats:
Both bottom foams are in good shape
passenger back foam is in good shape
driver back foam is functional, but HEAVY wear
Passenger leather is worn, but not ripped
Driver leather is worn and has 2 tears(Both on seems)
Rails and slides are in good shape.
Frames are in great shape.

Rear View Mirror:
Frame is in great shape
bright white LED's(10000k color) installed
Mirror glass is scuffed on the edges. worn

Whole Air Intake:
Perfect, nothing wrong with it. Just swapped it out

Door panels:
Fully functional.
No broken clips
Black on tan panels
scuffed BADLY in many places.

Plastic frame that holds in front silver spoiler:
In case someone needs it. not broken.

[highlight]SOLD[/highlight]
Factory Stereo:
Great shape, nothing broken
Lifetime free XM radio installed as dealer special. In XM chip in stereo. Was told it would work in any vehicle it was installed in.
AUX, no Bluetooth

Factory Tweeters:
Pulled out, still have clips, not broken.

Monsoon Amp:
Working perfectly, great condition
removed clean, can cut the plugs too and send if you are adding it into a car without the amp for you to wire in.

If anyone needs any of this, or any parts of this(ex: seat rails, but not seats) just post or PM me. Im on most days.

I can ship anywhere(you pay shipping cost) or im in southeast MO, south of st Louis, if anyone would rather do pick ups.
Im assuming as least a couple of these things will cost more to ship than ill sell them for. lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With or without door lock switch and if without, do you have pictures?
I still need to take pictures, been at work all weekend.
These are the early 2007 year. Sorry I should have mentioned that. No auto lock switch.
I was just lucky recently and came across a set of the black/black/silver thread(L19) panels and have them in now.

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
I still need to take pictures, been at work all weekend.
These are the early 2007 year. Sorry I should have mentioned that. No auto lock switch.
I was just lucky recently and came across a set of the black/black/silver thread(L19) panels and have them in now.
Those would be the ones I'm looking for. Pictures please. I need both panels MM, sorry.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those would be the ones I'm looking for. Pictures please. I need both panels MM, sorry.
Ill get pics when I get home today. They need cleaned up badly and like I said, not perfect shape. But they should strip, buff, and clean up pretty well.
And yeah, I know the first release panels are hard to come by. took me forever to find the L19's

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Here's an alternative. This is what I did....I purchased the passenger side door panel only with the locking mechanism...it was an easy install but behind the panel u will need a harness to attach to the back...once u have that u run wires through the rubber hose when u open up your door and around through the back of your firewall....just behind the battery u can go through the firewall and into your BCM...I can give u the exact location which area controls the door lock switch...I know it sounds a bit complicated but I can walk u through it...this way, the passenger can open/lock the door. We are drivers. We can manually open/close the lock.

If u still want a pic of the panel I will get it to u...but I only have the passenger side. Your call.

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
Here's an alternative. This is what I did....I purchased the passenger side door panel only with the locking mechanism...it was an easy install but behind the panel u will need a harness to attach to the back...once u have that u run wires through the rubber hose when u open up your door and around through the back of your firewall....just behind the battery u can go through the firewall and into your BCM...I can give u the exact location which area controls the door lock switch...I know it sounds a bit complicated but I can walk u through it...this way, the passenger can open/lock the door. We are drivers. We can manually open/close the lock.

If u still want a pic of the panel I will get it to u...but I only have the passenger side. Your call.
I don't think you understand...I don't WANT the door lock switch. LOL The absence of that particular item is one reason I bought this specific car. LOL

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
I don't think you understand...I don't WANT the door lock switch. LOL The absence of that particular item is one reason I bought this specific car. LOL
I do understand...just an alternative. Do u still wish a picture? But I only have the passenger side.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Added Monsoon amp to the list. Just upgraded so its up for sale now. Works perfectly, I just needed more power to drive the speakers I have. Will also have rear speakers going up probably next week sometime if anyone for some reason wants stock rears.

If someone wants the amp and is interested in the tweeters or rear speakers, after next week ill include them with as well. Will just be higher shipping because of weight.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am looking for engine wiring harness - has to be from 2008 redline with manual tranny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts