Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Is that Chili Pepper Red??? Looks different under the lights, I like the rims too.

I like Lindsay Lohan better!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
No it isn't Chili Pepper Red is it? Looks great though.

·
Registered
17,837 Posts
Did you get a glimpse of the seats...it appears they r richer looking...otherwise great pics...by the way, that is also my car...the silver pearl with black interior, chrome wheels.

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
Is that Chili Pepper Red??? Looks different under the lights, I like the rims too.

I like Lindsay Lohan better!
yeah those rims are much nicer than the ones we are getting.....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I like that red better. Looks almost candy. Wheels look beefier too.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's definitely not Chili Pepper... must be a unique color for the GT. I'd love to see it on a Sky in the future.

I didn't take the photos myself, hence the "press shots" in the title of the thread.

·
Registered
820 Posts
The Seats

If you look closly at the seats, it appears that they may be clothe seats (can't tell, but they are two toned). Also, in the center of the seats there apears to be the opel's lightning bolt symbol, or some kind of zig-zag pattern. This is definitely not chili red. Looks like a metalic red of some kind. Not as red as chili red is, and it has metalic flakes that chili red does not have.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hey Did You Notice?!

KAPPAMAN got his picture next to the opel? We should ask him if this means the Redline should be ready any sooner? HA!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
KappaMan said:
:rolleyes: :nonod:

I'm not lutz.
Don't be shy...if you put on a dress you might outshine Lindsay Lohan!

HA HA HA

·
Registered
820 Posts
Mr. Lutz....

Keep the suit, but don't wear the glasses, they are soooo yesterday....

KAPPA, you know we're just pickin, we appreciate you taking it all in stride. Besides, even if you were Lutz, atleast Lutz would be taking a personal interest in his automobile and what his customers want and say:thumbs: ....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Just a bit sensitive about it, I know you're jokin'...

I played along with it as what I thought was an "open joke" over on SF for quite a while, but several members over there were bustin' my chops and accusing me of trying to "impersonate" Lutz, and that new members might mistakenly think I actually WAS Lutz if they didn't get the "in joke..."

So, now, I am succinctly clear. Bob Lutz said (according to video I saw of the first 1000 party) just after thanking the people on Solsticeforum for keeping the faith and excitement burning, close to the following:

Bob Lutz (the REAL one) said:
...Now, there is a guy over on Solsticeforum, SolsticeMan, and he seems to have a lot of insightful things to say... and some of you have speculated that he is me. I can tell you that, in fact, I am not SolsticeMan. Contrary to popular belief, I DO have a day job...
Wish I had the actual sound byte. I'm sure Todd Raleigh over on SF can find it, I think it was his video I saw that on...

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
What's wrong with this picture??

Ok-He's in my Sky and she's in my dress:lol: Wonder if they'll let any of us female buyers borrow that dress to pick up our Sky's in? I know I can't match the beauty of my Sky, but the dress would impress:lol:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
"Do you come with the car?"

"Oh you!" (tee hee)

"Do you come with the car?"

"Oh you!" (tee hee)

~Simpsons

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
skl8260 said:
Lindsay Lohan is in the first pic (with my future Sky) and Bob Lutz is in the Opel GT pics (in a beautiful Ruby color).

HEY.... SHE STOLE MY DRESS..... HOW DARE SHE... THAT WAS IN MY CLOSET... ugh.... ok.. i guess i will share .. THIS TIME.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
reedred said:
That dress looks like my grandmother's couch getting humped by a poodle.
Your Grandma has a HOT couch!!!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
reedred said:
That dress looks like my grandmother's couch getting humped by a poodle.
Arf .. Arf...:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts