Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
nscrbug said:
Hi...new here on this forum. I'm hoping that some of you can answer a few ordering questions that I have...(yes, I have already read the FAQ on ordering thread, but it didn't help me). I live in the Chicago suburbs and am very interested in the Sky with an automatic transmission. I stopped by the dealer located in Tinley Park,IL last weekend (March 11th) and was told by a salesman that the automatics were not being produced until late this year or possibly even next year at the earliest...yet I'm reading on this forum that some are arriving. I just read a post that somebody wrote about an automatic that just arrived at his/her area dealer and that they were going to testdrive it soon. What is the real story on the production of automatics? Am I too late to even think about ordering one at this point? Should I even bother trying...or am I just wasting my time? Will dealers in the Chicagoland area even take anymore orders at this time? ANY help that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

Linda
As you may have gathered from reading these posts the WORST source for information is most dealers, it seems that the only dealers that want to find the truth about this car are the ones on this Forum, I would say search around you could find a remote dealer that has not sold any or has some images not spoken for..., some dealers are even selling on a first come first served basis as the cars come in.. if you find one like that tell him you want an automatic, and to call you as soon as he orders one or one comes in that he has already ordered.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.