Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pulling out of my Saturn dealer this past Saturday and a new Corvette passed me....he then slows down and gives me the :thumbs: I guess we got respect from BIG BROTHER....

MarlboroMike

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
They have more toys but we have a nice car for half the money. I drove a vette last week a couple of times. Very nice car. More electronics than the space shuttle. I just didn't feel like I belonged in it somehow.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
rick112 said:
They have more toys but we have a nice car for half the money. I drove a vette last week a couple of times. Very nice car. More electronics than the space shuttle. I just didn't feel like I belonged in it somehow.
:agree: One of the reasons I will be keeping my '71 Vette - nothing fancy, just a :driving: car - kind of like the Sky, a :driving: car!:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I got the same treatment from a very nice stingray........ i just grinned and kept going...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
154 Posts
Respect

Got a big thumbs up & wave from a 59 Corvette yesterday. It was perfectly kept and it got a Huge rise out of my brother in law, I was giving him a little test ride. Gotta say it surprised me at first but it felt pretty good

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes that's why I bought one~

Yes I thought it would look pretty cute beside my bf's Z06 06' Vette although the price is way more than the SKY it’s fairly close in looks, just a few minor differences that I can definitely deal with for the saving's. lol

I love the SKY & think it is a beautiful design & for the money the car looks amazing. I can't wait to park my little SKY roadster beside her big brother (Z06) in the laneway, perhaps she’ll get more attention because she is so new & a different design~

:cheers:

marlboromike said:
I was pulling out of my Saturn dealer this past Saturday and a new Corvette passed me....he then slows down and gives me the :thumbs: I guess we got respect from BIG BROTHER....

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have generally found that Corvette owners are pretty nice and accepting of most any other sports cars. I don’t know if it is simply because they tend to be older, or a bit more mature, or that the Corvette is widely regarded as a very good to great sports car and therefore they have not developed an inferiority complex with a compelling need to defend their car no matter what. Whatever the reason, they do tend to be cool! :cool: (Of course, there are exceptions).

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I totally agree with you..... i have only met ONE..... let me repeat that.. ONE vette owner that was a total jerk... MY ex-brother in law.... but that is an inlaw thing...... i think everyone has respect for this new car from saturn..... They ALL seem to want to know all they can about it as soon as they realize what it is..... i am loving explaining all about my baby to anyone who listens.. or asks...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
coming home from the cruise in Saturday a guy in a 76 Vette pulled up next to me and asked "How much?" i told hom around 26,000, he said "WOW great car..."

·
Registered
160 Posts
As a Vette owner I can understand. Not sure if I should sell or keep my present one. A red 1987 Convertible with 48K miles. I'm running out of room. I now have this one listed on the Corvette forumn. I need your input!!:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
As a Vette owner I can understand. Not sure if I should sell or keep my present one. A red 1987 Convertible with 48K miles. I'm running out of room. I now have this one listed on the Corvette forumn. I need your input!!:thumbs:
Give it to me.. Naw just keep it you will always regret selling it
I have ever since i sold my 65 roadster

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Luke Sky Watcher said:
Nice colour combo:cool: :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just like my SKY!:thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts