Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FHM magazine came to our plant 2 months ago. The magazine article on the Wilmington factory was released today. There are pictures of what goes on inside. The hot girl is Samantha, she's a temp and I'm sorry to say will be leaving soon.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
FHM magazine came to our plant 2 months ago. The magazine article on the Wilmington factory was released today. There are pictures of what goes on inside. The hot girl is Samantha, she's a temp and I'm sorry to say will be leaving soon.
What is FMH magazine? Can I get it online? How yall doin BOB? Tryin ta keep tha line straight? Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FHM is like Maxium or Stuff magazine. Its like a Cosmo, only geared towards men. Any magazine store should have it.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
FHM is like Maxium or Stuff magazine. Its like a Cosmo, only geared towards men. Any magazine store should have it.
Is skip gonna blush when taking his FHM to the checkout counter? :jester:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Go ahead and blush

·
Registered
141 Posts
My Sky isn't the only thing in that isue that needs a Bra!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Online _ Are these them?

on FHMUS.com (the us site for mag) I found pics of the Solstice GXP.

Are these the pics from the plant? Which one is the temp girl?
http://www.fhmus.com/articles-1265.asp
:cool:

Actually provides good ideas on keeping your new Kappa clean. I wonder if they make house calls?

PG-13 pics... music vid style... may not want boss over shoulder tho...

·
Registered
994 Posts
I took the Sky to the grocery store today

:drool: Yep I will be stopping off for a magazine of the way home today. :drool:
Unfortunately, there was no room in the trunk for the magazine after I put the food in. :jester:

·
Registered
994 Posts

Actually provides good times on keeping your new Kappa clean. I wonder if they make house calls?

These girls need a nice big burger:willy:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
awww yes, "boys will be boys".................:rolleyes:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
What me blush? Why not? After all I am a red-blooded American man of 56 years of age. Of course I don't know what to do once I read all the articles. Yes it is a sign of oldage when there is snow on the rooftop it takes a longer time to build a fire....Skip..Besides I am a Southern Gentileman. I don't kiss and tell. :) :) :)

·
Registered
483 Posts

Actually provides good ideas on keeping your new Kappa clean. I wonder if they make house calls?

Actually, those pics are from a previous issue. They decided to send me a free year's subscription out of the blue a few months ago... very strange.

No complaints here though :D .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts