Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, the new forum calendar is up and ready for those special items to be put on there. Like runs and conventions and stuff. But it also has birthdays. I myself know when my birthday is and yes I might even say something on that day. But I am no longer the Lifetime Birthday Greeter. Anybody up for the job? The requirments are only greetings to active members. You don't want to BD greet someone who left over a month ago or has not posted over a month ago. They would not appreciate the work involved. Most BD greetings are not acknowledged. It also has to be done by 12:00 EST, midnite, or the members on the Eastern Coast get very antsy and PM the hell out of you. Or we as members can just forget about BD greetings like, MidniteBlues says it is just a bunch of hooey. So whatever is decided, is the whole forum deciding. Just calling attention to the Calendar.......Skip.....:):D:)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Skipper..I know you tried real hard...but the technocrats no listen

I vote we just do periodic calendar girls

here's a random sample (to those that think they "know" me and expect..lewd and/or lascivious pictures.....)

enjoy these

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thems is sum mity nice womens rite thar. I likes calendar girls....Skip.....:):D:)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well, well, well...

The Master of Smut Ceremonies strikes again! :rolleyes:

Bahahahahahahahaha! :rofl:

I see he's becoming more age appropriate! :jester:

Oops, sorry... I know I promised I would no longer give him a bad time, but that was freaking hilarious!

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Skipadoodle, no one can take your place doing the Birthdays, that is YOUR job and since you started it, your expected to continue it!!! It would never be the same with anyone else doing it!!! If your tired of doing it, that's fine...but it means then you have to be on here more posting so we know you are staying busy!!!!

Druid, naughty boy......LOL

MM I think you are getting worse in your Old age!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
she's talking about BOTH of ya'll codgers..:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike of Marlboro, those ladies with tatoos might look good now but what happens when they turn your age and sag. That is when I will go blind.....Skip...saggy tats....:):D:)

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
iffen u keep taking those little blue pills and keep handing out candy to those young'uns in Alabama...u will go blind shortly....SWEET HOME ALABAMA!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iffen u keep taking those little blue pills and keep handing out candy to those young'uns in Alabama...u will go blind shortly....SWEET HOME ALABAMA!
Dang blue pills cost too much. I tell them iffen they work a little harder on the sucker there is a hard center to chew on inside, like a tootsie pop.....Skip....:):D:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is the rays coming off the forum that change your thought waves. After two years it starts slow and then like a downward spiril it gets faster and faster....until you are just like us. Look away. Look away before it sucks you in too......Skip...no hope with Skip......:):D:)

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Ya'll counting ole skipper out fer da count, :nono:

well letme tell ya partner, that ole scoundrel has many moe years a coming..:thumbs::cheers:

Here's a little bit of our skipper in his heyday, JW was playing skip..:lol::cheers:..

One tuff bird..:D

·
7,022 Posts
Ya'll counting ole skipper out fer da count, :nono:

Here's a little bit of our skipper in his heyday, JW was playing skip..:lol::cheers:..

One tuff bird..:D
:lol: That's a good one...... :lol:
Yep! Skip will be around for a long time to come... :willy:
Still waiting on his birthday greetings because, Mr. Mike seems like he doesn't want the job being that he's the only person that fits & fills the requirements as posted a few days ago...... :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
ok ...birthday means cake

and not forgetting REED

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I have a BD greeter. He is a ..Beast .. of a guy and you had better treat him right or so help me my angel will crap in your whiskey.....Skip.....:):D:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts