Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's another Sky on the right side of Texas

#1087 arrived last night. :D

I'm going to pick it up this afternoon...wish I could just close the office...I'm gonna be useless anyway! :willy: :willy: :willy:

Pics to come.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers: :thumbs: :lol: :willy:

CONGRATZ!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congratz!!!

congratz!! So happy for you!! Be sure to send lots of pictures of your baby!!

T

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations!!:cheers:

My Husband and I grew-up south of Beaumont - hope that you enjoy driving your new Sky around town!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Congradulations! Glad to hear it. Can't wait to see some pictures of my new kin folk. :thumbs:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are some pics

The midnight blue looks almost black in the shade.

Silly me has already let others drive my Sky...I said I'd never let anyone else do that...I'm a softy...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:D Man, love those pictures. Now I really really want mine...:thumbs: Have fun

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new baby!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Are those the painted wheels....Sweet

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nighttripper said:
Are those the painted wheels....Sweet
Yep! they sure are. I was almost regetting my choice, but they look pretty good with the dark blue...plus no chrome constraints. :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm really going to like my choice,....now......Where are you NITE SKY.....:drool:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
It's going to take some......thing... to wipe those smiles off :lol: :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
CONGRATS!on the new addition to your family:) . She looks great. Thanks for the pictures BTW:thumbs: . I hate it when people announce delivery and don't send pictures.:mad:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Great pictures! Now we just have to pick a meeting spot to get together later this summer. Get Ernest, Texson, and anyone else that has theirs take some pictures of the whole Texas clan together. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I love it!

This is great that everyone is starting to get their cars. As we all come full circle in this saga that is getting ones Sky, its exciting to have known you all from your first post ... to posting pics of your car!

Qwack, I know you wanted this car very badly from the get go and your story and getting to know you has been one of my favorites. Enjoy it!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
qwack said:
There's another Sky on the right side of Texas

#1087 arrived last night. :D

I'm going to pick it up this afternoon...wish I could just close the office...I'm gonna be useless anyway! :willy: :willy: :willy:

Pics to come.
Qwack You tired guy you. Ya dun got my car man . It is exactly liked I ordered. I think they must have delivered it to the wrong address. Did it not say Huntsville, Alabama on that invoice? If not keep the car and enjoy it with utmost fun . Love those pics. Ya sure it didn't say Skip on it?.....:) :) Skip ..just awaiting for the Sky to open up....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.