Saturn Sky Forum banner

A request for Skybaby

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  SkyBaby 
#1 ·
Skybaby I hope you don't forget about us once you get that new Sky of your's. I'll be very interested in seeing what you do with your car. I'm very conservative when it comes to my cars and mine will probably be very origional for ever.

We've seen some suggestions for pin striping pink flames onto your car but I want to see how you work PINK into your Sky.:thumbs: Please remember to send up pic's

#2 ·
rick112 said:
Skybaby I hope you don't forget about us once you get that new Sky of your's. I'll be very interested in seeing what you do with your car. I'm very conservative when it comes to my cars and mine will probably be very origional for ever.

We've seen some suggestions for pin striping pink flames onto your car but I want to see how you work PINK into your Sky.:thumbs: Please remember to send up pic's
I sent her this I made for her, I think she liked it...

Attachments

#3 ·
LOVED IT SKYMAN..... and... the silver and thin pink striping is what i am going for... and dual exhaust... trying to figure out how to get a hugh of pink in the foglights... hmmmmmm..... and.. of course.... the undercar lights.. WHEN IT IS NOT RUNNING... OR DRIVING.. PINK... SkyBaby-07... cant wait to see all the MODS.... on all our Babies.......

#4 ·
SkyBaby said:
LOVED IT SKYMAN..... and... the silver and thin pink striping is what i am going for... and dual exhaust... trying to figure out how to get a hugh of pink in the foglights... hmmmmmm..... and.. of course.... the undercar lights.. WHEN IT IS NOT RUNNING... OR DRIVING.. PINK... SkyBaby-07... cant wait to see all the MODS.... on all our Babies.......
be careful modifing the hue of any of your lights, in some places the only colored light allowed facing frontward and white and amber, unless you are an emergency vehicle.. and to the rear red and amber...except for the license plate light and backup light can be white...

#5 ·
SkyMan 07 said:
be careful modifing the hue of any of your lights, in some places the only colored light allowed facing frontward and white and amber, unless you are an emergency vehicle.. and to the rear red and amber...except for the license plate light and backup light can be white...
yea.. i figured that...... hmmmm... i am going to have the pic you sent me etched into my windscreen....!!!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME FRIEND.. TY.. SkyBaby-07

#8 ·
Another request for SkyBaby

Dearest SkyBaby,

As long as we're on the topic of requests, I have one for you that I hope you don't take the wrong way. While I have no problem with you referring to your car as your "baby", when you refer to our cars as our "babies", I cringe. For the record, my car will be at least a 21-year old in spirit, even though it will be brand-spanking-new. I haven't decided yet if my SKY will be male or female, but in either case it certainly will be my "pal"... not my "baby". Perhaps it's just a guy thing, but thanks for your understanding !

#9 ·
richmcc said:
From SkyMan's signature

Tennessee
Wife's status, "Doing better"

I am really glad to hear that!!!
Thanks, She started the Clinical trial two weeks ago and she has had no side effect yet, she is still in alot of pain but that is to be expected with the size of the tumors she has and the location... We are both looking forward to our first trip in the Sky... It looks like it may be very soon... Keep your fingers crossed... first trip will be to Fayettville NC to see our son... we will probably take a detour to Myrtle beach.... and take the blueridge parkway also...

#10 ·
SKY USA said:
Dearest SkyBaby,

As long as we're on the topic of requests, I have one for you that I hope you don't take the wrong way. While I have no problem with you referring to your car as your "baby", when you refer to our cars as our "babies", I cringe. For the record, my car will be at least a 21-year old in spirit, even though it will be brand-spanking-new. I haven't decided yet if my SKY will be male or female, but in either case it certainly will be my "pal"... not my "baby". Perhaps it's just a guy thing, but thanks for your understanding !
OOPSY..:eek: . ok.. i think that is a GIRL thing.. and just comes out as "OUR BABIES".. sry... i will try to not do that..:D .. SkyBaby-07

#11 ·
I hope she gets to read this kinda stuff. Good health to her!

#12 ·
HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND EVERYONE WITH HOW I WORD THINGS... i will try to not do that...... sry if i did.. SkyBaby-07

AND SKYMAN....... YOU AND YOUR WIFE ARE AWESOME.... just had to say that...... LOVE YA BOTH...:D

#15 ·
SkyBaby said:
OOPSY..:eek: . ok.. i think that is a GIRL thing.. and just comes out as "OUR BABIES".. sry... i will try to not do that..:D .. SkyBaby-07
I like your female input on things SKYBABY-- never change! :thumbs:
And from now on I have named my Sky to be -- Sunni. . .
But she is not a girl -- she is allllllllllllllll Woman:jester:

#16 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:

WOWWY.... HOW COOL....... TY.. I HOPE SUNNI WILL BE HAPPY?... SkyBaby-07

#17 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:

I WILL NEVER CHANGE..... i like myself.... or.. maybe i just like being right all the time... oh yea, another FEMALE THING.. AND... YES... ALL WOMAN.... hehehehehe.. had to add that... Have a great night..:cheers: . SkyBaby-07

#18 ·
Hmmmm a name, let's see STELLLLL...A, YO, AAAA......DRIENNE, OH BLOOOO...NDIE, :willy: :willy: :crazy: :crazy:

#22 ·
SkyBaby is OK

Not sure if I ever have or ever will refer to a car as "baby" - though I have used the term "baby" in reference to things in ways that were not at all realted to their age. SkyBaby I have found your expressions along the lines of when will our babies be born to be amusing and refreshing. It could be an exprssion of the care and love that you will give to your baby. If someone is offended by what you say or what you do, don't forget that it may be through now fault of yours. Of course, if you want to take your baby out to the night clubs you may need to get her a fake ID.

#23 ·
:jester:
Lil GTO said:
Not sure if I ever have or ever will refer to a car as "baby" - though I have used the term "baby" in reference to things in ways that were not at all realted to their age. SkyBaby I have found your expressions along the lines of when will our babies be born to be amusing and refreshing. It could be an exprssion of the care and love that you will give to your baby. If someone is offended by what you say or what you do, don't forget that it may be through now fault of yours. Of course, if you want to take your baby out to the night clubs you may need to get her a fake ID.
Good thinking..... i will start working on the fake ID right away.... at least i am sure she will get me:thumbs: A FRONT ROW PARKING SPOT.:thumbs: ... hehehehe.... SkyBaby-07 TY for the GREAT INPUT...... i have read and continue to read lots of us calling our SKYS.. our babies.... i dont think it will make me stop....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.