Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as some of you know I had my Sky for sale. I sold it as of tuesday. Thankfully my baby went to an enthusiast who flew all the way in from Washington to get her. At least their first drive was up the Pacific Coat Highway from LA to San Francisco, it doesn't get any better than that.

It was sad watching her leave, so I am back to driving my hardtop Carrera S full time. Miss the sun and wind in what little hair I have.

The car was great, yeah it wasn't perfect, but it was perfectly fun. Saturn service left a bad taste in my mouth, so my Sky was probably the last GM car I will ever buy, at least while I am living in California.

We went shopping today for Vans and Suvs for my brother in law and I was immediately struck by the difference in service quality between Saturn and Honda and Toyota in our area. I don't know why Saturn in LA can't be like Saturn elsewhere.

·
Registered
342 Posts
krazygoat said:
Saturn service left a bad taste in my mouth, so my Sky was probably the last GM car I will ever buy, at least while I am living in California.
Well good luck krazygoat in search of a manufacturer & dealer that care... and hopefully the Hondas, Toyotas, and Hyundais out there will produce some affordable enthusiast cars soon.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
krazygoat said:
I don't know why Saturn in LA can't be like Saturn elsewhere.
I wish I knew why...

My Saturn retailer is still pure Saturn... great people... great experiences.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Glad to hear she went to a good home.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Do you get VISITATION?.... had to ask..... Sorry that you had such a hard time..... fortunatly, all dealerships arent the same...SkyBaby-07

1 - 5 of 5 Posts