Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my sky one month ago. It is black on black and has (I believe) every option available. It has spent most of its time in our garage because I bought it for my wife and she has been reluctant to drive it as she is very anal retentive. Didn't want to get it dirty and all...

We live in so cal and went out (with the sky) yesterday afternoon for an early dinner. Parked it in Belmont Shores (a small beach community in Long Beach) right in front of the restaurant we were eating at. I was able to observe the reaction of passers by unnoticed. Unreal!!. It could have been JaLo parked at the curb. These are people are used to seeing the most exotic/expensive cars on the planet and there were times I couldn't see the car because of the crowd. The alarm was set off twice by people pressing against the window trying to see the interior.

I will be sending a letter to GM today telling of this experience. I have owned just about everything that rolls and I have never seen anything like the reaction people have to this car. It is indeed a star.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I love to hear stories like that! Keep 'em comin'!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Getting the same reaction!!

[I couldn't see the car because of the crowd. The alarm was set off twice by people pressing against the window trying to see the interior.

I got my car last night drove it today to the Credit Union and DMV. I had to tell the man pratically hanging on my arm that I really had to get going. There was a large crowd waiting outside when I pulled up and all mouths dropped and I could hear all the Wow's and Ahhs." Love the reaction. I too was terrified my first time out solo in the car, but am getting more and more relaxed. Love driving with the top down. Can't wait for the weekend!! :lol:

T.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts