Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
what is the recommended fuel stabilizer and my second question is the fuel tank itself . Saturns storage bulletin recommends filling the tank only 1/4 full but if the tank is constructed of stell as oppoesed to plastic will it rust over the winter due to moisture build up in the vacant space? In the spring I would rather burn off a 1/4 tank of old gas than a full one .....

Gary
Again, I know what I have learned in aviation. I am sure a lot of thought, testing and experance have gone into the practices. We have always been told to put the plane up with tanks full, no stabalizer. (but I would use in my car if I had to store for the winter, that sucks) No air, to speed up oxidation, evaporation and formation of varnish. No room for moisture to form, last fillup with COLD gas, less moisture in the fuel.
I think it would be safe to follow those rules, When flying we can not pull over and call for help if there is a problem, we just say AHHHHH shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii''''''' all the way to the ground.:brentil: :brentil: :brentil:

Oh ya!! water does not rust metal, OXYGEN does!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
The Car Capsule

Pull the vehicle on the basemat and roll the upper shroud over the vehicle.​

Zip up the unit and plug in the fan. The Car Capsule takes 5-10 minutes to inflate.​
That is SO COOL! I gotta figure out how to have fake snow floating around in there, then it would be PERFECT!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts