Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...we just picked our Sky up yesterday and one of the first things I want to do is to treat the ragtop with the RAGGTOPP fabric treatment that I bought. When we picked up our car, the top was down and looked to be very clean (I don't think it endured any weather, dirt, or dust)...or maybe my dealer had cleaned it...I'm not sure. At any rate...would it be okay to just apply the fabric protectant...or is it recommended to use the fabric cleaner first? Just wanting some opinions from folks that have already treated their tops. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I would wash the top with the fabric cleaner just to make sure the top is clean. One can't be to sure what they washed it with previously. Not to say it might have sat outside for a while.I'd follow the directions then you can't go wrong. This is great stuff.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Fabric cleaner

I purchased the RAGGTOPP cleaner&protectant. After usijng the cleaner I applied the protectant in 3 lite coats and I can say that this is one of those products that does what it claims. I am going to start using it on the boat as well. Good stuff!:thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts