Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told by my dealership that Saturn had "accepted" my order. Is that the same as "imaged"? If not, how long between "accepting" and "imaging"???

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Manual
Monsoon 6-Disk

Waiting......in B'ham AL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
If you have been imaged the dealership ought to be able to give you an order number. But sometimes dealerships like to keep us in the dark and say they dont have an order number. But if this dealership is good they should give you an order number. If they ask why tell them that you are making a Sky portfoleo from start to finish. ...Skip... or hack their puter....:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Skip said:
If you have been imaged the dealership ought to be able to give you an order number. But sometimes dealerships like to keep us in the dark and say they dont have an order number. But if this dealership is good they should give you an order number. If they ask why tell them that you are making a Sky portfoleo from start to finish. ...Skip... or hack their puter....:cool: :cool: :cool:
:agree: Dern Ski-up, yer medicine is sure workin' today:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest said:
:agree: Dern Ski-up, yer medicine is sure workin' today:lol:
As I get older I get better. Just like wine. Witch reminds me I gots ta put the wine up that I have in my 5 gallon carboy...Skip.. of course all of it has to be sampled as I change carboys. YEEEHAAWWW....:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Skip said:
As I get older I get better. Just like wine. Witch reminds me I gots ta put the wine up that I have in my 5 gallon carboy...Skip.. of course all of it has to be sampled as I change carboys. YEEEHAAWWW....:cool: :cool: :cool:
As I get older I get forgetful. I think, i just don't remember!:lol: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts