Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my sky and found out it doesnt come with anything like mudguards floormates nothing can anyone suggest anyplace where I can get some of these things

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
kappasphere.com has Solstice floormats. Probably not long before they offer then with Sky imprints as well.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Saturn has some accessories like mud flaps, wind screen etc.

·
Registered
165 Posts
lawdog6153 said:
I just got my sky and found out it doesnt come with anything like mudguards floormates nothing can anyone suggest anyplace where I can get some of these things

No Floormats?? Then what are those carpet things on my floor, that move if you so choose??:confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
No Floormats?? Then what are those carpet things on my floor, that move if you so choose??:confused: :confused:
He said mudguard. The carpet ones that come with the car will not last very long.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Floor mats

Maybe the carpeted floormats only come with the Premium interior option?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Sky Hi said:
Maybe the carpeted floormats only come with the Premium interior option?
I got a set in mine and I have the Premium interior option. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Floor Mats

At the Saturn Web Site it says that carpeted mats are standard.
It is the rubber floor mats, to protect the carpets, that is an option.

·
Registered
18,499 Posts
just order the all weather rubber mats with the name SKY printed on it...what's the problem? It is a SKY accessory from Saturn

·
Registered
165 Posts
TexSon said:
He said mudguard. The carpet ones that come with the car will not last very long.
Oh, I thought he meant mudgards AND Floormates. Saturn does have the all weather mats. I know what you mean about the carpet ones. The ones in my "98 coupe have only lasted 8 years so far. LOL:lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
acces

found the floor mats in the truck checked with the dealership all orders are backordered. there are no accessories available at this time per management at saturn of gaithersburg md no accesssories are available for the next 6 months. nothing is available for the sky. also checked the factory in delaware they also stated due to low inventory there will be no accessories available.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
lawdog6153 said:
found the floor mats in the truck checked with the dealership all orders are backordered. there are no accessories available at this time per management at saturn of gaithersburg md no accesssories are available for the next 6 months. nothing is available for the sky. also checked the factory in delaware they also stated due to low inventory there will be no accessories available.
Here's your chance kappashere!!!! bring us some sky branded floor mats!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Saturn site just accepted m order for matsand gas cap lo:) ck....

·
Registered
669 Posts
ChiliSkyVA said:
Saturn site just accepted m order for matsand gas cap lo:) ck....
I just ordered the locking gas cap, too...and the order went through...:eek:

·
Registered
112 Posts
usmc said:
Here's your chance kappashere!!!! bring us some sky branded floor mats!!!
We are working on getting the licencing to put the "Sky" or "Saturn" logo on our floormats, just like we did on the Solstice ones.

Neil

·
Registered
1 Posts
Floor mats - Rubber

I was able to buy from a Saturn parts supplier in Atlanta a GM rubber floor mat that is Sky Branded. It is a GM Part. Should be available thru any dealer. It has already arrived, fits well. and is in use.

·
Registered
18,499 Posts
that is correct beachdocjb....the rubber mats r done well...also got the locking gas cap and mudguards....all 3 installed yesterday. Supplies r not a problem,,,not that i know of

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
The Stig said:
We are working on getting the licencing to put the "Sky" or "Saturn" logo on our floormats, just like we did on the Solstice ones.

Neil
Why not offer them WITHOUT the logos. You wouldn't have to get license from Saturn to do that and could pass the savings along to us.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ggccg said:
Why not offer them WITHOUT the logos. You wouldn't have to get license from Saturn to do that and could pass the savings along to us.
We've been toying with the idea. We can get the logo-less mats in stock. Let me see what I can do.

Neil

·
Registered
24 Posts
Accessories

middletown_AL said:
go here
saturnaccessories.com
I purchased mats and wheel locks from them. Recommendation is that you request a signature upon delivery. They ship FEDEX. Also, speak with your dealer. Show them the price at Saturn Accessories and ask them to match it. You'll have to compare the margin issues such as tax, shipping.

Alex:cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts