·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So exactly what are some of these accessories? Specifically:

Air Intake
Splash Guards
Wind Screen

Are the splash guards like those mud flaps on trucks or do they look nice (for those who might have seen them). What about the wind screen?

Joseph

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
USFJoseph said:

Air Intake
Splash Guards
Wind Screen

Are the splash guards like those mud flaps on trucks or do they look nice (for those who might have seen them). What about the wind screen?

Joseph
If the splash guards will be like the ones from the Solstice then they are not bad, especially on a dark car, they are molded to the body shape and looks like they fit very well
I don't like the GM design for the windscreen but I do the Kappashere one...

·
Registered
251 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
If the splash guards will be like the ones from the Solstice then they are not bad, especially on a dark car, they are molded to the body shape and looks like they fit very well
I don't like the GM design for the windscreen but I do the Kappashere one...

Check out this thread about intake! http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2359

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
USFJoseph said:

Joseph
Air Intake - replaces the air filter and it's plastic tubing to the throttle body. Creates more free flowing air.

Splash Guards - Yes, they are for behind the wheels in the wheel well... to prevent chips in the paint and such.

Wind Screen - Goes behind the seats, prevents the turbulant air flow in the cabin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts